Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just could not help myself. Ya know I love ya Virt....

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
hahahaha!!!! Funny thing is I took out my labret that day LOL I love it, I just saved it in my favorites.

WHOOPS:

Thought it was a PM.....

I'm losing my mind ahahaha

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not sure if you want to slash or ??slash?? :) very conflicting.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea everyone was getting a little emo crazed in the video forum.
I had to let them feel what it would be like to wear the shoes. haha :)

·
4,853 Posts
That bastard deserved to have a bottle thrown at him!!! Come on! That prick at a metal show...NO WAY! He's lucky he wasnt set on fire...seriously.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oooh you are asking for it .... oooohh watch it nancy,... :) i know you are goating me. It isn't working. I am EMO hear me roar!!

I can't hear you lalalalalalalal

·
4,853 Posts
I just gave myself a papercut, because I'm so nonconforming and society spits on the likes of me *flips hair*

I hate my life, it hurts to be me.

·
Registered
143 Posts
virtualmatrix258 said:
That bastard deserved to have a bottle thrown at him!!! Come on! That prick at a metal show...NO WAY! He's lucky he wasnt set on fire...seriously.
I saw some guy in a suit eating his lunch by a skate park once, I wish I had your temperament, cos I'd have definitely thrown a bottle at him, I mean jeez, a guy in a suit at a skate park. Should have set him on fire.

Do you know how devolved you sound??

·
4,853 Posts
Ah, so we went from the vid selection of this fine forum bickering back and fourth about this stupid shit...knowing I'm not going to budge and say 'he shouldnt have had a nice glass bottle thrown into the side of his head rendering him usless for that show (thank god)'. So I cut the chord and did the right thing, which is ignored YOU, because I really dont care at this point seeing is I'm getting paid to do what I'm doing right now. So a few minutes later Zartan makes a funny about my picture and emo, which has been a joke in the forums for some time, pitty you havent been around that long to see that so you go ahead and make yourself look like an ass some more.

Do you know what an asshole you sound like? No offense because I'm an asshole, I mean throwing a bottle at someones head isnt necessarily a nice thing unless you're in a rat pack brawl in the middle of a bar somewhere, then its just survival. Anyways, you insult people on the forums (I read them) they ignore you, we ignore you. You pick a fight, and keep going with it because you're A: Bored, B: A flaming Douchebag with personal problems or C: all of the above. I'm thinking C but again I'm an asshole. So when you post your next comment, choose your words carefully seeing as 100% of everyone who has seen your posts know what you're all about. Let them see what an asshole you are, and I'll be sitting here drinking my coffee, studying up on my next exam and getting on with my life.

Zartan, I am sorry if I've ruined the fun, but someone had to finally say this.

Have a good day mrdaf, I'll see you on the forums.

-John-

1 - 20 of 31 Posts