Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Name's Errol from Malaysia. Just recently returned home after studying in the States. Was in RI for about two years. Never got around to riding coz my dad's always had the straight NO even if it was from my own pocket.

Anyways, mum's decided that after years of seeing me go crazy bout bikes, she said yeah go grab one. So its gonna be a new 2012 Ninja 250r SE black with yellow decals. Made the purchase last week and hopefully get it rolling out in the next two days. I'm so excited to be riding my baby then.

I was just reading some of the threads here and they are super informative. I wished i had found NN earlier so i didn't have to google all sorts of keywords for riding only to find very basic advices and tips.

I hope to see more of NN in the near future.

Cheers!

Attachments

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site Errol, great to have you on board!
There are some crazy moifications available in your area, so I look forward to seeing what you come up with to make your new Ninja "Yours"!!
Have fun,and take it easy!

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I have seen bikes transformed so much, they barely ressemble the original 250R. They have traded out the forks, swing arms, put bigger rims and tyres on, custom paint job etc etc etc.

· Registered
5,699 Posts
The bike is built in Thailand, and you guys have the biggest after market support of any country out there. I believe you also got the ninja first, and FI to boot, lucky! I'm not aware of any proper stores, so ebay is going to be your best bet....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.