Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in preparation for my trip I needed a more suitable jacket. My current jacket, although brilliant in the protection (and looks :p) department is as about as useful as a chocolate teapot when it comes to heat/weather.

In comes the Dririder Rallycross Pro 2 jacket. I wanted something with similar protection to my leather jacket (armor) but was textile and waterproof. The jacket comes with both internal and external armor, a waterproof internal liner and a thermal liner. In the back is a removable water bladder, that I have only managed to get about 1.1lt into, tricky cap.

Thoughts... I had a 330km ride on the weekend in 33 degree heat! It performed very well. Still a bit new and crinkly but the amount of sweat I pumped through it should soften it up. I took both liners out, and took the bladder out to (still trying to get that plastic taste out), the jacket was very light, breathed well and had plenty of vents, buckles, buttons and pockets.

I'm looking at the matching pants now to, seems that this jacket and pant combo are the only (that i've seen) model that have good protection. Plus side I got 20% off!

Felix

p.s. thanks to my wonderful g/f for coming around all the shops and give her opinion :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
what colour did you get?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
didn't you learn anything in school, pink and RED don't go together!!! Get you monitor's colour checked while you look into your colour charts! :p

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Sweet jacket! I especially like the "sleeve removal". Now we need to find somebody who will do a bionic arm, and you'll be all set for that "arm-removing" crash.... :p

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spooph said:
Sweet jacket! I especially like the "sleeve removal". Now we need to find somebody who will do a bionic arm, and you'll be all set for that "arm-removing" crash.... :p
I had no idea they zipped off until a mate pointed it out last night... I just thought it was an exploded view or something... didn't read. How pointless!

Felix

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
You look a little different in that photo Felix, maybe its the shoes, or maybe the loin cloth IDK??

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Like the dimple there kirk!

May I also suggest this:

I know every guy has his own deodorant of choice, but this stuff really kept me dry when I played football. I once put so much on that it literally numbed my armpits lol. Still use it to today. Good stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts