Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Huh, I was thinking these had been available for a while, but maybe just in Oz!

·
Registered
274 Posts
This is my favorite part.. well, besides the pictures .. lol
You’ve got to hand it to Draggin Jeans—they’ve really covered everything, even the small “coin” pocket purposefully located on the left hand side so you don’t have to take your hand off the throttle grip; it's cut larger so gloved fingers can reach in to get a toll bridge coin or your lip gloss wand for a fast re-apply.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I was talking about the web site not a specific product or gear....? so not sure what you are talking about?
edit....
oh I see the mynx cut. draggin jeans. I think I posted that for the boyz haha!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was talking about the web site not a specific product or gear....? so not sure what you are talking about?
edit....
oh I see the mynx cut. draggin jeans. I think I posted that for the boyz haha!
Gotcha. I was talking about the pic in their ad. Looks good but probably wouldn't help too much in a crash. I'm seriously overkill ATGATT...full one piece, chest/back protector, boots, gloves, helmet...everytime.:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Agreed All gear, us too! Just posted that pict for the guys. But if we can get women to wear even one step better then regular jeans by adding a bit of tayloring to the draggin's it is a baby step towards atgatt!! :)

If you are not perfect thin and tall, The gear selection is slim . They need to step up and use some real person sized models for manufacturing. At a chunky 5 foot only, full leather option is only custom! I ride textile and trim and hem. Hard to do with Leather. Someday custom!! How do you like your Pilot leathers? are they custom??

I would get the Manx jeans but my grannie panties are covering my tattoo so why bother!!! hahaha

·
Registered
26 Posts
Agreed All gear, us too! Just posted that pict for the guys. But if we can get women to wear even one step better then regular jeans by adding a bit of tayloring to the draggin's it is a baby step towards atgatt!! :)

If you are not perfect thin and tall, The gear selection is slim . They need to step up and use some real person sized models for manufacturing. At a chunky 5 foot only, full leather option is only custom! I ride textile and trim and hem. Hard to do with Leather. Someday custom!! How do you like your Pilot leathers? are they custom??

I would get the Manx jeans but my grannie panties are covering my tattoo so why bother!!! hahaha
I love my Pilot's. ALL pilot suits are custom. However, you can order them in standard and full custom sizing. All cuts/designs, colors, logo's and patches are made to order at no extra charge as a custom suit. They can also take one off measurements for a total custom fit. I opted for a suit in their standard sizing (meaning off the rack sizing) as it fit quite well off the rack. I had one off at the track about 14 months ago. I was highsided at about 30mph on my warmup lap on cold tires. Enter track go to turn three and ask myself, "why am I laying in the middle of the track?" Ended up with a concussion and a broken finger. I dented the titanium shoulder cup but only ended up with a bruised shoulder. It could have all been much worse. Thank God for gear. I won't ride without.:dance:

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
noice! I think that pic is of the Mynx is just marketing. I think they go up as high as a typical set of jeans today... and with some of the matching form-fitting leather jackets out, I would think coverage to be adequate....

On your suit, NOICE! Dented titanium, well done buddy! Also, very jealous of your Pilot, want so bad!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.