Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of me on a 99 Suzuki GSXR 750 drag bike. The owner won her class this season at the Grand Bend Motorplex on this bike which will do about 140MPH in about 8.7 seconds. And, no, I didn't get to ride it. ;)

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
BlackBoar said:
Here' a pic of me on a 99 Suzuki GSXR 750 drag bike. The owner won her class this season at the Grand Bend Motorplex on this bike which will do about 140MPH in about 8.7 seconds. And, no, I didn' get to ride it. ;)

I wish I could ride like a girl

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Felix said:
Wicked, I'm about to head out racing soon.

I'd love to build a drag bike when I get back from the US, I was dreaming about it last night, but it turned into a nightmare when the bike I started working on was a HD!!!

Felix
Hahaha! Did ratty put that image in your head, because not too long ago you two were talking about that very same subject.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Felix said:
Wicked, I'm about to head out racing soon.

I'd love to build a drag bike when I get back from the US, I was dreaming about it last night, but it turned into a nightmare when the bike I started working on was a HD!!!

Funny you should say that, Felix. The mechanic who built the drag bike had a joke: "Harley Davidson, converting gasoline into obnoxious noise without the harmful effects of horsepower"

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Haha who knows, after todays racing, I'm hooked! Was talking to one of the organisers and he thought I should run my bike in modified street bike class, since it only has to run 11.9 and under.

Now I've reached low 11's I'm happy to start modding the bike... now the fun begins, its soooo addictive.

Saw some good times, a ZX10R I have raced with before was running flat 9's again, with an 8 in it for sure! Not bad for a road registered bike!

Still think I'd like to run my own purpose built bike, kawka of course :p

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts