Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Here is my bike.

Every time I tell bikers what I ended up getting, there are comments of "WHOA........that's almost retro at this point", or "jeez, they don't make 'em like that anymore!!" or something else about how hard or old school it is.

Am I missing something?? I know its not modern and has old technology and no frills, but seems to illicit some peculiar views from bikers.

Thoughts??

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Graham R said:
I think it looks cool too, was just confused by the comments as I'm totally new to biking in the US.

Good to hear though.
I'm in England and they have the same reputation here ,great looking bike great handling a little heavy and under powered now but still a great bike

·
Registered
233 Posts
View attachment 5164

Here is my bike.

Every time I tell bikers what I ended up getting, there are comments of "WHOA........that's almost retro at this point", or "jeez, they don't make 'em like that anymore!!" or something else about how hard or old school it is.

Am I missing something?? I know its not modern and has old technology and no frills, but seems to illicit some peculiar views from bikers.

Thoughts??
it doesn't look BAD IMO... but it does have a look that belongs in the 90's

the headlights in particular.. they don't look mean enough XD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The headlights are odd looking, the whole front is different from the ones nowadays.

Overall it doesnt look a million miles different.

It is heavy and underpowered, its why I went with it for my first serious bike, looks fast but is a big wimp.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.