Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
other riders or this will happen!

Hahaha thats my buddys r1, he tried to keep up with me on some small turns leaving my house lost it hit a curb and fell into dirt haha, hes fine little baby scratches on his hip and knee bikes fine too runs nothings bent just broken rear break lever and plastics broken head light and windscreen, he will live. just cause you got a bigger bike dont mean you are a better rider, ride to your on confidance esp if you dont know the roads! ride safe ; )

·
Registered
192 Posts
Damn...how fast were ya all going?? Good thing he is cool.... Well now atleast you got something to brag on him about. What the insurance say about his bike?? Well if I was felix I would stay away from R6 on his trip. Seems like everbody is laying theirs down over there. In about a month we will see R6's bike like this. lol JK hopefully not

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think only like 30-40 on a turn not bad not fast hit a curb and went up it and fell into dirt nothing bad happened bike ok just plastics nothing major, thats what also haappends when you lower your bike you lose your suspntion big time i told him so.... so if you think about messing with your suspention with any bike, think again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.