Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing Redliners Can Mod Ive noticed that the end result was TOO loud, due to not adding enough fiberglass wrap.SO I bought a 2inch - 1.5" reducer adapter , then welded a 1/4 rod across the center dividing the pipe in half. The same baffle used in older 2 stroke bikes . It has made A world of difference . Cost 6$
Here is a very detailed drawing (hahaha).... because I cant seem to get pics up???

( )
( )
( )
( )
( )
( )
( )
( )
( )
(_____________)
(_____________)
( )
( )

Attachments

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
areaP .. does it sound deep? my neighbors will have to deal with it.. lol.. then again I wont be able to sneak around at night. hmmm

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here is the pic I took . I sprayed some matt black ceramic bake engine paint on the inside of the baffle to prevent rusting & polished the tip that sticks out with 2000 Grit bodywork paper . though it does fit snug when I twist it in , Ill must likely drill a 1/8 inch hole then Put a tiny self tapping Hex head secure screw from the inside out so its not visable. CHEERS!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
inside ... The other pic with the copper baffle is 1 alternative if you dont have a MIG welder, (rent at home depot 15$ ;) one could braze it in place, with flux, solder and a butane/propane torch. MIG is much more fun.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts