Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
We have some awesome stuff we use at the shop. You just wipe it on with a clean rag and it looks awesome. Ill post the name of it next time I go up there...or maybe Turblown will see this post and reply first (he practically lives at the shop).

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just keep a super soft rag in my "trunk" on my bike and kinda wipe off the dirt and stuff every now and then, gotta keep mine looking better than Maggies. HAHA
Other than that, I do like a sponge bath style and hard shell wax.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Both Kawa and Honda dealers sell this Plastic and body cleaner/polish in a spray can. They each call it something different but it rocks.
I use it on my helmet and shield also. Use a clean SOFT lint free white rag no red shop rags too rough.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ill have to check that stuff out. I have been riding to work this week and the dust is horrible.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I am finding I am taking back the post that stated I like the Plexus. You have to buff it too much to get rid of the streaks. I like the Honda plastic cleaner.Old stand by. We are out I hope you can still get it from the dealer.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Thanks I will check that stuff out. And I am kind of " Mr. Monk" like so the streaks drive me crazy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i used nu finish and it makes the watter bead and makes the bike shine, just don't get it on the plastic you can't get it off.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts