Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys/Gals,

I've been very busy so haven't lived up to my "Post Whoring" Duties lately. lol I have been dog sitting 7 dogs this past month.

one lady has 2 dogs and she had emergency surgery on her knee, she usually has her sister take care of the dogs but she couldn't make it out this week so she will be here either on Wednesday or Thursday. Her dogs are high maintenance. So hopefully I will make $150 or more from these two dogs, we will see.

Then I have my weekly dog "Westin" He is happy go luck I like him I make usually $25 a week from him.

Then I have a dog named rosie her owner had back surgery so I have been taking care of her she is low maintenance so I've been making about $140 a week from her.

So I'm saving money for my Motorcycle! Yeah!!
My mom said the other day "Im getting a little older maybe i should learn to ride a motorcycle" So I go well are you joking?? She goes no Im thinking about it would be fun. So my evil plan of mom coming around to the idea of a motorcycle is working. YES!!!!

So Finally I had officer testing for my Firefighter Explorer Program I'm testing for Lt. I had to take a Written, Oral board interview, and a Physically fit test. I'm such a retard when it comes to oral boards, so yeah I just don't get them. So I'm the only one that tested so it either a yes or no answer. SO now its a waiting game I hate waiting!!! lol

I applied for a job at the Movie Theater so we will see if I get that job!

Finally I was suppose to get a FREE car from some family friends, but the family friend have been real weird lately so I don't know. So I may be getting a motorcycle sooner rather then later. lol So I will share mom's car in the winter and Ride my motorcycle the rest of the time.

So that's my life in the past 2 weeks I haven't been on like I usually am hopefully It will get back to normal in the middle of September! I'm so tired!!! lol

Virtual thanks for PM'ing me!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh Yeah I forgot 1 thing!
This is my 2,000 post!!!!!
Take that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Hang in there Delta!! I see a bike in your future. And good luck with the tests!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zartan said:
Hang in there Delta!! I see a bike in your future. And good luck with the tests!
I hope I have a Motorcycle soon! I need it as a stress reliever! lol And thanks for the luck I need it!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi-tech said:
Yay . 2000. Right behind u. Lol
lol

oh yeah I forgot I got my motorcycle Permit had a minor melt down at the drivers license office.
So anyways the lady kept telling me that I had to get a Permit before I get the "M" Motorcycle endorsement. I'm like ok cool. Then I ask her can ride a motorcycle she says YES BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME ON IT WITH YOU THAT HAS THE MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT. I freak out in my head since I'm under 18 you CAN'T Ride with passengers on the bike and I have to wear a helmet. So I tell her this piece of information and she is like we you have to have someone on it. And I explain to her you do know that you are telling me to break the law, and she like no im not. At this point I just shut up and told her to give me my damn Permit and I will leave.

So then I went to the Police Department and asked them because hopefully they would have a little more information. So they said I could Ride with no passenger and I have to wear a helmet. So its all good! I have a permit and I can legally drive a motorcycle.

Oh and I hate government run state offices!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
fo real D! But if you took the class, didn't they just give you your M endorsement? i don't understand why you need a permit... Cause I know you can get the permit and riding time "under supervision" - somebody with a valid M endorsement, and over the age of 24 within 100yrds of yourself, as another way to get your endorsement...

So why do you have your permit? And why can't they just give your endorsement? And you should totally report that lady to somebody, cause she's just making bad calls left and right... Government offices are filled by inbreds, we however are reasonably intelligent citizens have the duty to evaluate those serving us, no?

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Government offices have this really funny smell to them, thats stressful enough. When you factor in the mean people around and the fact that you may lay down one of their bikes...makes your palms sweat lol.

Hang in there D, maybe we'll have a bike around the same time heh.

Spooph: Your words bring tears of joy to my eyes.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spooph said:
fo real D! But if you took the class, didn't they just give you your M endorsement? i don't understand why you need a permit... Cause I know you can get the permit and riding time "under supervision" - somebody with a valid M endorsement, and over the age of 24 within 100yrds of yourself, as another way to get your endorsement...

So why do you have your permit? And why can't they just give your endorsement? And you should totally report that lady to somebody, cause she's just making bad calls left and right... Government offices are filled by inbreds, we however are reasonably intelligent citizens have the duty to evaluate those serving us, no?
Well in a year I will have my "M" endorsement! I really don't care I rather have the endorsement cause it would be cheaper for insurance, but as long as I can ride I really could care less. I have a 1 year policy before I set foot into another state run office cause I get pissed every time I go in. So I will have my "M" endorsement on September 1st, 2010.

And I can RIDE!!!!!! lol Just need a bike! lol

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I HATE officials in power who do not know the rules or explain them properly. I am always so grateful when I get help from someone who knows their job. Shouldn't everyone know their job. I LOVE good customer service.
good for you Delta for double checking. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Delta! Sorry its been so stressful, but you seem to be alot closer to riding then myself. =)

How did you start pulling your mom towards the idea that you on a motorcycle is a good idea? (Not that it isn't but you know parents)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Virt, I'm glad... :p

D, Let me know when you get a bike - I'd be happy to be your "chaperon" on the bike... :p Not that you need one, of course....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Delta , I can completly understand your frustration with those idiots while trying to get your motorcycle endoresment. Years ago when I went to get my license, I made a slight error during the riding part of the test. Seems I was stopping on the wrong side of a line. When I asked the women running the test to EXPLAIN what I was suppose to do, she turned her clipboard over and READ the instuctions to me again. I went back out and still didn't get it right. Again I asked her to EXPLAIN what I was supposed to do and what I was doing wrong. At that point she flipped out on me and said I had a bad attitude ! And I would have to come back two weeks later to try again. Having no choice I did, I came back two weeks later and much to my relief there was a guy running the testing. When we got to the part I had failed , I asked him to explain and OMG, he did ! No problem, went out and aced it and got my license. But what a bunch of crap ! :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
2000 posts, wow, thats original! think that one up by yourself?? :p

Hey I'm 1/4 the way there, no biggy!

*walks away muttering under his breath, looks back over his shoulder and pokes out tongue!!*

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
okay okay, delta...

if you took and passed the msf classes you should already have your M endorsement...

and if you are riding on your permit till 2010 that means you can only ride from sun up to sun down, and that sucks!

are all states different?

in mass you get your permit first then take the msf and when you pass BOOM! you get your M endorsement.

Im a lil confused at your states way of doing things... and i think someone needs to slap that lady hard across her head for not know what the hell she is talking about!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
For what I know (aka the Police Department) said I can ride a motorcycle with a helmet on and NO passengers as longs as I have my Drivers Licenses and Motorcycle Permit. So I can do whatever I want. I guess the permit is like the official government bull shit that I have to do. So basically its an un-official "M" endorsement! Does that make any since?? I wish it was the "M" endorsement cause I really not looking forward to paying another $23 bucks for a Drivers licenses with the "M" endorsement.

Kovek said:
How did you start pulling your mom towards the idea that you on a motorcycle is a good idea? (Not that it isn't but you know parents)
Well I've been on this forum for about a year and a couple of months. It was constantly talking to her, and have it constantly blow up in my face. Secretly I was saving money for the MSF course and a helmet. Finally had the money for the course and my helmet and decided to take it. Had her sign the waiver she was a little apprehensive but I said I'm going to take EVERY precaution on riding a bike. So I took the course had a freaking BLAST!!! if you haven't taken it I encourage you to! So I showed her statistics of motorcycle crashes, and how you can reduce your odds of being in an accident. Also I figured out I have a 16% chance of dieing in a CAR and I have a 25% chance of dieing on a motorcycle, Yes I know that's an Increase of 9%. There is a more of a risk of dieing if I started smoking! Told here about the Kawasaki Ninja 250r that it's a BEGINNER bike that looks fast but its not. This was the hard part was convincing her that it wasn't FAST (sometimes I hate stereo-types, all of her friends wanted me to get a cruiser, I like Harley s but that's for later on in life) lol So about 2 years later of her warming up to the idea I think I finally talked her into it. All I need is a job = money = bike. So hopefully in January I can order a 2010 Ninja 250r in BLACK!!!

Thanks Zartan and TR! (I think MOST government officials are dumb asses!)

spooph said:
D, Let me know when you get a bike - I'd be happy to be your "chaperon" on the bike... :p Not that you need one, of course....
We will definitely go and ride together! lol We will start a Newninja.com/250 gang. lol jk

zandit said:
2000 posts, wow, thats original! think that one up by yourself?? :p

Hey I'm 1/4 the way there, no biggy!

*walks away muttering under his breath, looks back over his shoulder and pokes out tongue!!*
By the time you reach 2,000 I will be at like 10,000 post!!!!! lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Delta107 said:
Well I've been on this forum for about a year and a couple of months. It was constantly talking to her, and have it constantly blow up in my face. Secretly I was saving money for the MSF course and a helmet. Finally had the money for the course and my helmet and decided to take it. Had her sign the waiver she was a little apprehensive but I said I'm going to take EVERY precaution on riding a bike. So I took the course had a freaking BLAST!!! if you haven't taken it I encourage you to! So I showed her statistics of motorcycle crashes, and how you can reduce your odds of being in an accident. Also I figured out I have a 16% chance of dieing in a CAR and I have a 25% chance of dieing on a motorcycle, Yes I know that's an Increase of 9%. There is a more of a risk of dieing if I started smoking! Told here about the Kawasaki Ninja 250r that it's a BEGINNER bike that looks fast but its not. This was the hard part was convincing her that it wasn't FAST (sometimes I hate stereo-types, all of her friends wanted me to get a cruiser, I like Harley s but that's for later on in life) lol So about 2 years later of her warming up to the idea I think I finally talked her into it. All I need is a job = money = bike. So hopefully in January I can order a 2010 Ninja 250r in BLACK!!!
Well damn lol, you have been working it hard. Yah i plan on doing the MSF course, but couldn't this weekend because of labor day, hopefully next weekend. Oh and black, good taste.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kovek said:
Well damn lol, you have been working it hard. Yah i plan on doing the MSF course, but couldn't this weekend because of labor day, hopefully next weekend. Oh and black, good taste.
Glad your taking a MSF course!

shhh nobody knows this but black is the fastest!!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts