Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
morgan46 said:
Congrats Morgan!!! I just bought a speed bag, just need to put it up ... I'm not a boxer but do the training for exercise. Great job, is the heavyweight bout setup yet? Haha

:NefRider:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NefRider said:
Congrats Morgan!!! I just bought a speed bag, just need to put it up ... I'm not a boxer but do the training for exercise. Great job, is the heavyweight bout setup yet? Haha

Thanks wasn't a bad 1st effort ,what do you mean is the heavyweight bout set up up yet ?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
morgan46 said:
Thanks wasn't a bad 1st effort ,what do you mean is the heavyweight bout set up up yet ?
I was just referencing that you are on your way to a heavyweight title bout. More of a poor joke. My bad. Congrats nonetheless. Keep it up.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NefRider said:
I was just referencing that you are on your way to a heavyweight title bout. More of a poor joke. My bad. Congrats nonetheless. Keep it up.

Ahh you missed the title bit out lol I'm dropping to cruiser weight for next fight !and thsnk you !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.