Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I laughed when you picked it up on the stand and turned it around, I was like 'wtf, he's going to drop, whats he doing!' at first

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Freak, try that with a 250.... Maybe mine is just too high, but doing a stand turn with it is really hard... My buddie's ZX-6R, and another guys Duc 916 are significantly either, but they'd both go over in a slight breeze.... so a lot more upright...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Freak, the Rock is beautiful, must be some good riding around there. Are there many roads that follow the coast?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BlackBoar said:
Freak, the Rock is beautiful, must be some good riding around there. Are there many roads that follow the coast?
SURE....there's lots of them. The winter is pretty hard on our roads but in general they are quite fun.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spooph said:
Freak, try that with a 250.... Maybe mine is just too high, but doing a stand turn with it is really hard... My buddie's ZX-6R, and another guys Duc 916 are significantly either, but they'd both go over in a slight breeze.... so a lot more upright...
i had no problem doing it with my 250....but I'm a beast...lol.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Nice work there Freak, I could have used that technique tonight, but I hadn't watched the video yet!!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
ive tried that with my bike (so have many of my friends that ride bikes) and none of us can do it on mine, the weight is too low on my bike ;)

·
Registered
277 Posts
metbandit1 said:
ive tried that with my bike (so have many of my friends that ride bikes) and none of us can do it on mine, the weight is too low on my bike ;)
I was just gonna say I was a wimp, but I've noticed that it is a bit of a handful with the gixxer...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts