Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adjusted my back wheel position to tighten my chain and after I have a creak coming from some where in the middle of my bike. Have I put my wheel on straight? No idea any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
toddy said:
Adjusted my back wheel position to tighten my chain and after I have a creak coming from some where in the middle of my bike. Have I put my wheel on straight? No idea any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
You could have over tightened the chain or have a tight spot in it ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Took her out for a little slow speed ride and all the noises have gone and there's no problems at all now. Chain is the correct tension and no tight spots as I can tell but thanks any way man.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
toddy said:
Took her out for a little slow speed ride and all the noises have gone and there's no problems at all now. Chain is the correct tension and no tight spots as I can tell but thanks any way man.
Good to hear !we have booked a trackday at snetterton on 29th October you should try get on it!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
morgan46 said:
Good to hear !we have booked a trackday at snetterton on 29th October you should try get on it!
Thank mate. I would have loved to but due to age and therefore licence restrictions snet say I can't ride there :( but a 21 year old could pass their test today and ride tomorrow not sure why but rules are rules haha

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Treysum said:
That's odd. I never had restrictions and I got my endorsement when I was 18. Although I did take a safety course which bypassed the riding test for the DMV and I only had to take a written test.
In England depending on which test you pass for full bike license you are restricted to 33 bhp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.