Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been on craigslist for the past year or so looking out for a 250r and I finally found one. Whats funny is that this isnt the only one I found that was 1k more than sticker price lol.

http://daytona.craigslist.org/mcy/1026309475.html

I hate florida, especially before bike week, but afterwards people give their bikes away for some reason.

·
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG its green too!!!! Yeah I feel like I live in Timbuktu, only people are assholes and the cops are actually pigs hahaha.

Bike Week is nice afterwards, then the nice bikers roll in and you see alot of great stuff. The entire week is not nice at all, you have of course your wannabe's with their 'colors' and 'gangs' and of course the hells angels who dont make their appearance a big one until someone gets shot when a drug deal goes wrong...yeah.

They started sportbike day on mainstreet though and thats a blast, chicks in bikini's, Bikes, chicks in bikini's on bikes, wet t'shirt contests LOL. But then the harley riders get pissed off and take over after dark and then all hell breaks loose again. Its like a star wars bar scene every day for an entire week and I dont like it other than the bike shows where none of that crap is invited. I'll get some pictures really soon for everyone though.

·
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
http://daytona.craigslist.org/mcy/1051622757.html

And something like that is what Felix needs for his trip, great price and enduro. He could check it out and see if its good to go and head off with an obvious tune up lol. Damn I'm solving some problems here!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.