Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator kit, and a Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen the other day. I really like them both and have been given many compliments on them. A few people have even told me I had a nice 600...LMAO!!!!

Oh ya in some of the pics you will all see my destroyed signal lenses...ya so don't use paint thinner on plastic as that is what will happen. I had a design painted on them and was going to change it, and anyway it ruined the covers. I got more ordered and think I'm just going to paint them a solid black this time. (and yes you will be able to see through them still)

When I get the new lenses and I go painting, I'm going to take the fender eliminator plate off again and paint it black and also the plastic housing for the tail light.

Still more parts ordered and more mods coming soon, including a few cool surprises.

I have never taken a bike apart before and was very nervous doing the fender eliminator kit, it took me 5 hours and I did make a couple of boo boo's but nothing to serious. I would be able to do it a second time in under 2 hours I'd guess. On a scale of difficulty (for a newbie like me) I'd say it rates about a 5. If anyone needs a question answered about this kit, I'd be more than happy to help you. Take your time and complete each step in full before moving on, the directions are kinda bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
Nice fender cut and windshield. I would like this one if they made it for our bikes.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
nice mods Trickery, that fender eliminator is quite nice! Get ready for your bike having a wet ass in the rain... :p

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
crushedcamber said:
Im like a cyber super hero! duh dun duh dun ... and here comes crushed to save the world from wrongly typed phrases and pronounced words on the internet!... :D
Great, just what we need!!! :p Maybe you can fix all of the American spelling problems and get them spelt the right way!!!
Example - Colour, Tyres, etc!!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
zandit said:
Great, just what we need!!! :p Maybe you can fix all of the American spelling problems and get them spelt the right way!!!
Example - Colour, Tyres, etc!!
Don't forget cheqes!

hehehehe lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts