Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out, I got it from scorpion website. I gotta say this is the best ad i have ever seen. It's genius haha I like THIS curve much more than road curve, but it's just my opinion lolz ;D

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
haha its a very good advertisment!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Sorry, are you saying we're supposed to see a helmet somewhere in that picture? I can't see one.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
hahah I don't think so! All of the Scorpion helmet's come with an Ever Clear visor that is fog free. I've tried really hard to fog the darn thing up it just wont happen!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Delta107 said:
hahah I don't think so! All of the Scorpion helmet's come with an Ever Clear visor that is fog free. I've tried really hard to fog the darn thing up it just wont happen!
I bet I can... :p

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
For some reason that took longer than usual for me to see that!!! I must be getting old!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Delta107 said:
Very curvy!!! I like the little tattoo!
That's not a tattoo delta, that's a real scorpion on her ass lol. They actually have like a picture of a real scorpion on all of their ads.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
zandit said:
For some reason that took longer than usual for me to see that!!! I must be getting old!!
no, don't blame your age zandit. Remember blame the fog, it's your worse enemy lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts