Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i'd bring up a topic not about motorcycles haha.

So what concerts have you all been too? Or are looking forward to going to?

The Prodigy is coming to Seattle and I have waited ten years for them to finally show up here! :eek: I'm SO excited and already have my tickets, it's going to be the greatest concert this year ;D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Last concert I went to was O.A.R. here at UD. I got a free ticket cause my dad's friend dropped out, but it was right after my truck malfunctioned, so I was worried about that the whole time. Also, these two really annoying girls were sitting behind us singing the whole time, so it was really lame... Virginia Coalition went on before O.A.R. and I liked them a lot better, but I always like the opening band more it seems, maybe it's usually fresher music?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
last one i went to see wass...GO:audio...

but i have seen bowling for soup, bloodhound gang, zebrahead, army of freshmen, the blackout, mindless self indulgence, from autumn to ashes, drop dead gorgeous, enter shikari, saving aimee etc. etc.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Biggest and Loudest was Dire Straits at Woburn Abbey! It was amazing!

Rage Against the Machine, Green Day, Hill Top Hoods, Herd, Iggy Pop, Carl Cox, Mark Dymanix, Kings of Leon, White stripes, Bjork, Silverchair, Powder finger, Spiderbait, Butterfingers, Scribe, Regurgitator, Evermore, Franz Ferdinand, Wolfmother, THE LIVING END, COG... and thats about all I can remember at the moment... plus 100's of DJ's that have spun my soul!

Oh and then there is all the classical concerts, musicals, and jazz gigs...

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
256 Posts
felix you saw hilltoo hoods? awesome!
ive seen dj shadow (sucked), cut chemist, RJD2, afrika bambaataa, some local acts... oh yea jurassic 5 (their new stuff sucks)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh DJ Shadow sucked? That sucks..They were over here not too long ago but i didn't go see them. Rage Against the Machine!! That's awesome! You've been to a lot Felix.

I've seen Pearl jam twice at the Gorge, then Eddie Vedder's solo concert in Vancouver, Canada, mmmm....Static-X, 30 Seconds to Mars

·
Registered
256 Posts
i used to love dj shadow, and still do, but not his latest stuff... his new album sucked, and his show was entirely prerecorded. i could see his laptop running serato and the whole set was just playing on one deck. all he did was a few baby scratches every once in a while...

·
Registered
874 Posts
I've never been to a concert and I never will.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Um,......(I expect I will cop it over these ones!!!).......John Farnham, Shannon Knoll, and Keith Urban x 2, and will see him again in December when he comes back to Australia.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Apart from Keith Urban the Americans won't know who I'm talking abo......Hang on, these guys know how to use google and youtube don't they!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts