Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
First time commuting to work on the bike! I think I'm going to like this whole motorcycling thing ;-)
Until something goes wrong with the bike, which is very frustrating.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
motodolphin said:
:)

Sure is! I'm hoping to get comfortable and confident enough to ride the twisties of Hwy 9/35 before the rainy season starts. I love rain and all but now that I have a moto I've got one eye on the extended forecast hoping to not see it coming. :p
You will see you will be better than the weather person on TV .... And I've gotten caught in the rain- and I mean caught. Never my choice.

:NefRider:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Commuting to work is alwyas fun. It's just sometimes rough when you need to change out into your work clothes. I keep some cologne in my saddle bags... very convenient in case I am smelly.
Obviously right now it's quite hard to get out and ride... but you know when I do get to ride into work..
If you ride in everyday ,also keep a rain suit and some spare tools in your saddlebags.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Commuting to work is alwyas fun. It's just sometimes rough when you need to change out into your work clothes. I keep some cologne in my saddle bags... very convenient in case I am smelly.
Obviously right now it's quite hard to get out and ride... but you know when I do get to ride into work..
If you ride in everyday ,also keep a rain suit and some spare tools in your saddlebags.
I wear my work clothes under my gear. Never comes out wrinkled nor unprofessional in appearance, even with the button-down shirts, and even with having to layer up for the cold morning commute. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I wear my work clothes under my gear. Never comes out wrinkled nor unprofessional in appearance, even with the button-down shirts, and even with having to layer up for the cold morning commute. :)
I love my bike, but honestly need more storage sometimes lol. Check out http://www.motorcyclehouse.com/motorcycle-luggage.htm
I got their sportbike saddlebags that were pretty dirt cheap. they sent me an email coupon and the saddlebags ended up being 70 bucks ! Check it out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.