Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm seriously thinking about creating a student organization for sportbikes at my college. The school is VERY large and old, but it seems that no one has bothered to make a motorcycle club in all of these years. I have zero experience w/ riding in a group and zero experience w/ managing any kind of organization.

any tips XD??.. on anything.. from recruiting people to when to take bathroom breaks.

I'm thinking i'll just post ads near the motorcycle parking locations on campus, but i'm not sure of a leadership structure or anything

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
L1felock said:
So i'm seriously thinking about creating a student organization for sportbikes at my college. The school is VERY large and old, but it seems that no one has bothered to make a motorcycle club in all of these years. I have zero experience w/ riding in a group and zero experience w/ managing any kind of organization.

any tips XD??.. on anything.. from recruiting people to when to take bathroom breaks.

I'm thinking i'll just post ads near the motorcycle parking locations on campus, but i'm not sure of a leadership structure or anything
It's a great idea. Do it! Just wing it and tweak as it progresses. You should find qualified people once you've started the movement. Keep us in the loop on your progress.

:NefRider:

·
Registered
615 Posts
So i'm seriously thinking about creating a student organization for sportbikes at my college. The school is VERY large and old, but it seems that no one has bothered to make a motorcycle club in all of these years. I have zero experience w/ riding in a group and zero experience w/ managing any kind of organization. any tips XD??.. on anything.. from recruiting people to when to take bathroom breaks. I'm thinking i'll just post ads near the motorcycle parking locations on campus, but i'm not sure of a leadership structure or anything
To create any formal club/organization you must follow all the rules/regulations according to your schools student handbook. If you have a student government on campus, like almost every campus does (often called SGA or CGA), go to their office and they will point you in the right direction. Unfortunately there is a lot of paperwork/forms and other procedures you must go through to make a club/organization on a college campus. I'm on the student government association at my college which is where I know the info from. Hope it helps man.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To create any formal club/organization you must follow all the rules/regulations according to your schools student handbook. If you have a student government on campus, like almost every campus does (often called SGA or CGA), go to their office and they will point you in the right direction. Unfortunately there is a lot of paperwork/forms and other procedures you must go through to make a club/organization on a college campus. I'm on the student government association at my college which is where I know the info from. Hope it helps man.
oh boy.. paperwork XD... thx though. i haven't had the time to properly look into it yet seeing as how i'm swamped with assignments for the next week or so

do you know if it's usually a necessity to have multiple people for a startup? or could i just do this by myself?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.