Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've seen some people talking about what they want for Xmas this year, and Zan and I have been discussing our own wish lists.

What is everyones list for this year? What do you want soooooo much that if you don't get it, you will be P*ssed??!!!!:mad:

I'll start...
New Oakley sunglasses for riding the bike
Thermal leggings for winter riding
GHD Hair straightener
Perfume
.........And........

A Puppy!!!!!!

Every one list their own below, and then we can come back after Xmas and tick off what we did get, And the Sh*t presents we ended up getting!!!;D

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I think that this year is honestly the year that I don't want anything. I have so much already, maybe a day off on Christmas, that'd be nice.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
ermmm, titanium rear wheel nut...
thats it :)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Yup, I'm with Virt, I can't honestly think of anything without which I'd get mad... I have everything I need, and most things I want.... I can always want more, but why torture myself with the anticipation and then suffer the let down when I don't....

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
I'm with virt and spooph! I got asked this question by family. The only thing I could think of is a Stethoscope for EMT School and a blood pressure cuff. I always have my wishlist but I don't like when family spends a lot of money on me. I rather just eat a lot of food and play games.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Okay I found out my girlfriend is getting me a new monitor for Christmas with HDMI so I can plug in my computer and both Xbox and PS3.

·
Registered
732 Posts
CBR parts of course, have a rear tire hugger and seat cowl on order, maybe I'll get them by Christmas. I buy my own presents, no let down there, unless the company says "sorry dude, we're sold out".

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hey Wifey, I figured it out. I want somebody to cuddle with for Christmas!
What happened to that cutie pie you had a while back?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I've got my parts on order, just waiting for the damn things to arrive!
Frame sliders
Yoshi exhaust
Leatherman skeletool(already got it!!)
And Wifey's new car!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Onslaught, that little sweetness went a bit odd. Did a personality 180 on me. Needless to say, that relationship didn't last long after that... And what do you consider first base? :p

Felix, I know, tis a tragedy, but your hips are a bit bony, and I think one night in a tent was all I needed.. :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
For my 250r all I'd like to have but do not essentially need is as follows in this order:

1) Koso dash
2) smoked double bubble windscreen
3) 150 rear 120 front (current tires still have tread on them so won't get these until time for replacement)
4) sprockets
5) nitrous - I'm totally kidding, seriously.
6) white pearl paint job with powdercoated rims (not sure what color yet), new exterior makeover.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Felix, I know, tis a tragedy, but your hips are a bit bony, and I think one night in a tent was all I needed.. :p
I'm never going to look at that "In America" thread, quite the same again. :p

·
Registered
732 Posts
Onslaught, that little sweetness went a bit odd. Did a personality 180 on me. Needless to say, that relationship didn't last long after that... And what do you consider first base? :p

I was asking if Felix got to first base, rubbing hips, I think he did. ;D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts