Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok since the season is upon us I want to start a topic of opinions of what we all can wish our love ones to get us.

I personally want a rear and front stand but don't know what ones are good or do they all work good? what type of stand to you prefer, rear sliders or no? any good sales...

Let the wishing begin ;D

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I've already got mine!! Some new Draggin Jeans, but they're a little long!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Felix said:
Are you sure? You might be too short for them?

Felix
ha!!....ha!!....hardy-har-har!!!! I almost forgot to laugh at that one Felix!! Thats a good one, where do you get your material??!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Harbor freight has an awesome rear stand. Only like $4o or $50. It's all aluminum and very sturdy. Much more sturdy than others. I want a front stand that lifts by the triple tree. Or a jet kit and double bubble windscreen, rearsets, levers, etc... Too many options.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
On a serious note I asked for:

1. 75lbs Weight vest (For working out to p90x)
2. 5 - 100 ft. lbs Kobalt Torque wrench!
3. SAE and Metric Hex Keys
4. 27mm Socket
5. 3/8" x 1/2" Drive Adapter
6. Offset Screwdrivers

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Delta107 said:
On a serious note I asked for:

1. 75lbs Weight vest (For working out to p90x)
Umm D, Whats this for?? to me, this sounds like something for diving!

·
Registered
167 Posts
P90X....Its a 100+ dollar, 12 dvd, 90 day workout. It is really good.
Can you hang through the whole workout Delta? It took me 2 weeks before I could.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
kenneth said:
P90X....Its a 100+ dollar, 12 dvd, 90 day workout. It is really good.
Can you hang through the whole workout Delta? It took me 2 weeks before I could.
Hey a fellow P90x! lol

It took me about a month to get use to the workouts then it changed I was about to throw out all my workout equipment. lol It works wonders. lol I HATE YOGA AND PLYO. Hurts like hell!!!!!!!!

What round are you on? It would be cool to do a thread and do the 90 days with someone or report to someone that understands, you know? Tell me if your up for it.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the links on the stands... I really want an exhaust, jetting, filter, you know the works :)

Plus I want a Western Digital media reader so I can watch my movies on my comp on my tv.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It has been little over a month since Ive done it at all since I moved. I need to start back. I cheated and skipped the yoga all together. I kinda felt funny trying to do yoga. The plyo was tough on my knees.
When I started I was about 215 pounds and am around 175 now.
I would be up for the thread. I think I might start fresh and modify it if I need to.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
kenneth said:
It has been little over a month since Ive done it at all since I moved. I need to start back. I cheated and skipped the yoga all together. I kinda felt funny trying to do yoga. The plyo was tough on my knees.
When I started I was about 215 pounds and am around 175 now.
I would be up for the thread. I think I might start fresh and modify it if I need to.
sweet! Should we start before or after xmas? lol

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
no, start it now and still eat the same you would over xmas, and see what effect that has on your training!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts