Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fo sho slolee! Unfortunately I have not the funds to do this one - I have to take a trip to Oregon instead, what a shame.... Are you the blue 250? Not sure which face I know to place with the name, ya know?

So here are some pics of me at the track. They came in, and I was finally able to get into my mailbox to retrieve them. I would say not bad for my first track-day proper, ever... Sure, I've been to IMI, but that's a little track, and you can get some serious speed at HPR, so it was a lot more exhilarating!

I now know much more about what I need to change to take my riding up a notch... On the track, of course. :D

Me chasing down a Duc in the corners, he left me for dead in the 2 striaghts:

Our instructor showing us what it means to "put now weight on the handlebars":

Knee down proper:

Knee, toe, and kickstand.... :D Yea, need to skooch my butt over about half-a-cheek:

Yebo:

It was hot! I got in 6 20minute sessions before I decided to call it quits, 4 of which were with the teacher. 92F is not easy for an air conditioned desk sitter to handle.

Had an absolute blast! Can't wait to go again!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Felix, yes, there is! It's awesome driving up the 2 big hills just to slam on the breaks for the corners at the top, and then rolling on the throttle all the way down the hill... :p

Slolee, it was a gas! We'll do it again some time!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.