Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: My New Bike

And it's got a 2 Brothers stinger !!!

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a CBR."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I'm going to hook the kendon trailer up to the jeep and bring it home. It's 14 hours each way, ruff. And I want to take it slow on the 600 until I feel comfortable with the power, no frame sliders yet. This plastic even more expensive to replace.

I'll back a pic of me standing beside it pointing at it saying, "I'm rich, bitch", Chappelle Show. But I'm actually broke now, I'll be selling the 250 in a few months to recoop the upgrade.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

WooHoo !!! "He Hate Me" , haha. I've got a fan club, :p

Love to hate me or hate to love me, either way you're jealous. Nah, nah, nee, nah, nah. j/k ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

To join the "He Hate Me" fan club, you have to have a CBR 600RR and have at least one person jealous of you having one.

Once you have both of these items, then you're in.

·
Registered
622 Posts

MadMax said:
To join the "He Hate Me" fan club, you have to have a CBR 600RR and have at least one person jealous of you having one.

Once you have both of these items, then you're in.
Haha yup, that pretty much sums it up. Gotta pick somethign up that's super sexy and super un-affordable for me lol

·
Registered
45 Posts

U will be super pissed if i tell u how much i got my bike i jus picked it up 3 weeks ago . . . the bike had 1300 miles on it when i picked it up and i paid $4800 for it. Hahah i know how u feel cuz when i first took it out i was SHIT scared of going past 6 rpm . . . but now i got used to it the max that i have done on my bike is 137 . . . enjoy man i envy u i wanted to get a CBR but i love my new baby

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

BlackNinja08 said:
U will be super pissed if i tell u how much i got my bike i jus picked it up 3 weeks ago . . . the bike had 1300 miles on it when i picked it up and i paid $4800 for it. Hahah i know how u feel cuz when i first took it out i was SHIT scared of going past 6 rpm . . . but now i got used to it the max that i have done on my bike is 137 . . . enjoy man i envy u i wanted to get a CBR but i love my new baby
I envy both of you, hows it feel to be able to crack the trottle and pull the front wheel up?
must be nice... ~mutters words under breath while stopping my feet off into the distance~

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

crushedcamber said:
I envy both of you, hows it feel to be able to crack the trottle and pull the front wheel up?
must be nice... ~mutters words under breath while stopping my feet off into the distance~
Yeah until you go past a cop doing 35 over the limit :| when you arent even out of 1st.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
45 Posts

First of all i wonder if i am in the hater club yet . . . and second u have no idea dude on the highway i pulled it in 6th gear n in a matter of 3-4 seconds from 80 i was doing 118 n i was like HOLY SMOKES n i let it go imagine i downshiffted and then pulled it unbelievable. I was doing 119 and my rpm was only at 9.5000 n this bike maxes out at 20000 so i am prety scared of this bike even thou i am very comfortable and riding and what not i still haven't pulled to the max yet. Adding to what felix said at 6000 rpm the bike is at 25mph lol so i know what you mean felix haha

PS i did the led installation and fender eliminator kit going to do frame sliders smoked out screen n rim stripes with the STROBES delta box and i ll post some pictures and vid.

1 - 20 of 507 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.