Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a camera mount to add to my bike, does anyone make one that will fit on the 2008 250r tank? The problem is getting the tank screws to line up so you can bolt it on, since the 250 has a 6 screw pattern.

Here's one I think might fit,

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thinking I'm going with a bolt on, I'm asking the dealer if the one I want will fit, if so I'm getting it.

·
Registered
633 Posts
their some that have these like suction cups and stick to your tank, i think thats the best way you donna wanna mess with bolting things to your car tank or cap you know.... as long as it records is what i say but usually those videos suck anyways helmet cams are best! then you see what the rider sees!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow!!! That thing is HUGE, put a camera on top and you'll have to look around it, haha. Looks cool on a car though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bought the camera mount from my original post, we'll see if it works when I get it. I'll be M14, haha.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I searched online all day yesterday, found lots of suction cup carmera mounts. I'm going to get one, way cooler and looks alot easier (to mount on and off).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got my new camera mount in the mail today, super excited. Cleaned the tank and installed it, fits perfect, it's awesome. Won't be able to test it out til Thrus. or Fri. , can't wait. I'll give a review afterwards.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts