Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride the 250r naturally and it's the only vehicle that i own while going to college. During the summer, i spend a lot of time at the theme park riding a ride that is called a "flow-rider" that is essentially just an artificial infinite wave that you can ride with expensive boogie boards.

My question is... What is the cheapest/safest/most effective way that i could take a boogie board on my bike to a waterpark. I feel like if i shoved it in some big ol' backpack it would catch too much wind.

Yes i do ride to the waterpark in swim trunks and a rash guard... which is kind of stupid and squiddy.. but i try to stick to the side streets which isn't a problem since the park is only about 2 miles away. Any tips on what to do about that would be happily received as well

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
How bigs a booger board...LOL
I'm thinking it something maybe 3 feet long by 18 inches to 2 feet wide maybe....
Kinda hard if it's that big to not have it act like a sale....unless
U can have it laying down somehow behind u bungied on?

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Back pack it and stop making things difficult. Your on a 250 riding on side streets in board shorts. Obviously your not going to fast that would make wind an issue
I was gunna say somptin like that, but i didn't wanna stir the pot....:facepalm:

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.