Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
edit: Mods, please move this to "off topic pic/video" if you deem it necessary.

I used to a huge car guy, but recently got out of it. However this morning an old buddy of mine notified me that the video he shot of my car back in the summer was finally done. So here it is, with a few pictures as well :)
-----
I'll miss the car when I do sell it (possibly 2011 or around there), but I've been itching for a four door for a while now. I may not sell it, but if I don't- the car will be either completely demodded, or I'll do an entire makeover.

YouTube - My 2006 Infiniti G35 shot in HD quality. (Tofu G35 teaser part 3)

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I thought this thread was about cars?? Is this one of those fancy 3D pics you have to stare at to see the car, Cause I suck at those!!

Nup, No car!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah man, nice car and sweet pics!
I'm currently trying to decide on what car to get next. This rainy weather is really making me regret selling my car in the first place. I'm so sick of getting rained on every day. I think it's definately time that I got a new cage.
Really can't decide on what to get tho. Considered a skyline gt-r, evo, golf gti... So many choices out there these days that I can't decide. I'll probably just end up getting some local sh*tbox for cheap tho

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
pretty car, is that the real exhaust sound in the vid? nice and rumbly!!

.. the girl gave me an idea...
How about some night shots with the STI and TR in a speedo!!:D:D

* not really speedos are creepy* haha

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yes that's the real exhaust setup sound. It wasn't enhanced in any way for the video, it was truly deep and extremely loud when on the throttle. I ended up switching out to put my stock cats back on because it was so loud that on a cold start, I'd wake up people in my neighborhood- and my subdivision is eerily quiet all the time.
The car is currently in the process of being demodded though, all I have left on the car now is rims, exterior mods, custom one-off skyline tails, brakes setup, full suspension, osiris tune, and some interior goodies, motor is basically close to bone stock now, and is much quieter, and slower. Oh well, times move on!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
The car is currently in the process of being demodded though, all I have left on the car now is rims, exterior mods, custom one-off skyline tails, brakes setup, full suspension, osiris tune, and some interior goodies, motor is basically close to bone stock now, and is much quieter, and slower. Oh well, times move on!
If that is what you have left on the car, what the hell have you already taken off??!!!!:eek: Sounds like you haven't even started!!!!;D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Semi fully built motor, with tune, full suspension, in the video it was running on 93/103 octane mix.
Car's a daily driver, so it's being driven in the snow now, lightly plowing snow :).
It's not slammed, but it's still low enough here in Chicago.

I could make a full mod list but I may do that upon request, all I can say it is not the fastest, but it did hold it's own many times. I've currently taken off all the major motor modifications with just a few bolt ons and the tune remaining. Exhaust setup is now near stock-tone. Suspension is and will remain on, I'm on winter wheels and tires for the winter, and that's pretty much it for now.

I was originally going to do an motor swap (No not some sr20 or rb26 swap like every other nissan/infiniti), I was going to go with the 5.4 liter v8 titan motor swap, but after careful consideration I decided to go a different route and eventually, here I am slowly parting out the car as the luxury/exotic sedan world calls for me!

Thank you everyone- your kind words mean a lot, a lot of time and effort (not to mention some money) went into the car, I truly appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
What about a G36? isn't that basically a 4dr version of the same car? I may be wrong about the model number, yes, it does happen occassionally, but don't they have a 4dr version of that car?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love the 250r for the handling, and my primary importance right now is to get my own place and finish my MBA pursuance.
After that, will decide what car I get, etc.
Since it all depends on where I move to, job placement, etc.

I do have my eye on the Ducati 1098 and a few other bikes, but the 250r is never leaving the stable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.