Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark RSI KARMA Black/Silver Helmet

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So lets play a game! Crispy likes to keep everything he does a secret and keep the suspense up, I'm going to do the same thing. lol So anyways I decided to buy a Motorcycle helmet for my MSF course the idea of wearing a used one made me gag it just disgusting. Yuck! So you have to figure out what helmet I bought!

Hint #1: Its not the helmet in this thread: http://www.newninja.com/off-topic/my-ninja-250r-wish-list!/

Hint #2: Its DOT Approved!

Hint #3: I like Simple but not to flashy! Updated!

Hint #4: Helmet Number #2 is NOT correct (Sorry dont know how to update the poll) Updated!

Hint #5: Its Snell Approved! Updated!

Hint #6: Helmet Number #1 is NOT correct Updated!

Hint #7: Helmet Number #4 is NOT Correct Updated!

Helmet #3 Scorpion EXO-700 Burst Blue/White Helmet

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
might be the first one, cause you want it too match the orange and black bike you want.
or the last shark one, same as wifeys, only hers is white w/red flowers

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Haha!! It's a pity, I can only vote once!! Where's your vote!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Delta107 said:
So lets play a game! Crispy likes to keep everything he does a secret and keep the suspense up, I'm going to do the same thing. lol So anyways I decided to buy a Motorcycle helmet for my MSF course the idea of wearing a used one made me gag it just disgusting. Yuck! So you have to figure out what helmet I bought!

Hint #1: Its not the helmet in this thread: http://www.newninja.com/off-topic/my-ninja-250r-wish-list!/

Hint #2: Its DOT Approved!

Helmet #1 SCORPION EXO-700 Predator Orange Helmet

Helmet #2 Shark RSI EDEN Black/Silver Helmet

Helmet #3 Scorpion EXO-700 Burst Blue/White Helmet

Helmet #4 Shark RSI KARMA Black/Silver Helmet
sucks u had to pay for that MSC i don't its free by the state =D

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
4 - it seems to fit your attitude best, eh?

and since it's a secret, call it that.... "I have a secret (wink wink)".... Then let us click and find out what kind of secret you have, eh?

When you're class Delta? And where? It would be fun to come down and see you, eh? or no?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
spooph said:
When you're class Delta? And where? It would be fun to come down and see you, eh? or no?
August 17,18,19, and 20th @ Town Center of Aurora! You might make me nervous. But when I get a bike we will definitely have to ride some twisty together "Colorado Ninja Club" what do you think? lol

AUDACIA said:
meh only get 10% off insurance, in my opinion not worth the money...

but that's me i like it free and i like it worth alot hah
I disagree with you. A helmet isn't free is it worth it hell yeah! anything that could help save your life is worth the money to me.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Delt, hell yea! I'm already working on it! My girlfriend will be getting one soonish, I think. :p Till then I'm stuck on the Eliminator. And it looks like I have about 3 other peeps all wanting to take the course and get them thar 250's... I think it would be a hoot to get a pack of some odd 14 250's together and go pound some canyons... Can you imagine what that would sound like? 14 stock 250's exhausts screaming up a canyon? It would be like a bee hive, and amazing!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bee hive how insulting! lol jk Yeah that would be cool to have a small group not a big fan of a lot of people and go ride some canyons.

I got quoted $3,900 + tax for a 2009 black 250r at Fay Myers is that a good price?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Delta107 said:
bee hive how insulting! lol jk Yeah that would be cool to have a small group not a big fan of a lot of people and go ride some canyons.

I got quoted $3,900 + tax for a 2009 black 250r at Fay Myers is that a good price?
yah 3900 is msrp after taxes and all fees your pushing 4500 so

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
zartan said:
delta you getting a bike??
You loaning me the money? No! I just wanted to see what the price would be OTD about $4,200 - $4,300. Gosh the guy was such an a$$ keep trying to beat around the bush it was funny! I finial told him stop BSing me! Then he gave me his OTD price.

MSRP is $3,999 for Standard paint Black, Blue, and Red
MSRP is $4,099 for the Special Edition

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.