Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,458 Posts
Bigcee you don't clean a cam chain. You can adjust it but it's in the motor. The cam
Chain is easy to adjust but tighten in very small increments. A cam chain tensioner is what you'll be adjusting. Not sure If you have a manual one or an automatic but both can be adjusted. Look up cam Chain tensioner adjustment for your bike on YouTube. If you can't find a video let me know and I'll get you one

·
1,458 Posts
First I'm going to ask you did you actually look before you asked me to look for you? I don't
Mind helping but I literally typed "250 cam chain tensioner" into google and 3 videos came up immediately as well as several pictures and even. A buying option. Took 5 seconds. Secondly I'll attach a video but please look first before asking. If you literally can't find it then it is What it is but we will always be willing to help

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
You a good man byte, and I agree searching for yourself and finding answers will allow you to better utilize this forum. And keep it from becoming a depository for common questions which can be found with using the search feature. All in all, we will help !!!!

09 ST3R

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.