Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I do'nt know of any california riders on this forum....Lots of people in AZ tho. If you're close, there'd be good potential for a meet there.

Me and crushedcamber are the only New England forum members ahhaa

·
Registered
633 Posts
you should make it at the colorado river where az and cali meet up or lake havasu!!!!! perfect ride for az riders and cali to meet up

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when reading a few posts Ive see 2 other ninja owners in ca one in san diego an I forget about the other but there around...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we should try to set up a day like a month in adv. so we can all meet up, also I finally met a guy in santa cruz with a red ninja, so thats would be 2 ppl from santa cruz down to ride. shout out some dates an mabey some good riding spots, lets get this thing going

·
Registered
633 Posts
haha yeah i went to tj have some close cousins there it was fun was their for new years man all day new years eve fire works dude non stop! had to park my bike inside my cousins house so nobody could steal it! i do not recoment anybody riding to tj horrible streets!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm out in AZ. If things go to plan, I should have my bike this summer and I'll join you all for a meet. Anywhere near AZ is great. Lets all meet at the 4 corners yeah? :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts