Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always have people (cagers) who want to see me do stunts while I'm riding along minding my own business. So they're either giving me the "do a wheelie sign" or trying to ride (speed) up beside me so they can. I know they wish they were as cool as me but that's just not going to happen, lol. haha

My answer is always to leave'em in the dust, put as much distance between them and me.

Example: 2 hours ago - I was trying to keep it under 70 tonight but there's always a cager that will harrass someone on a sportbike for whatever reason so ..... I left their ass 1/2 mile back in less than 10 seconds. (twist of the wrist)

‎130 = too easy - little to no effort - leave your ass on the horizon line - plenty of speed in reserve.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Haha!!! Never had that done to me, but I had a guy pull up beside me on double lanes and mouth the words to "Thats a f**kin nice bike" over and over!!! He kept giving me the thumbs up too!!

Made my day!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't mind people looking and giving positive feedback, it's the dumbasses I don't like. No, I'm not stunting for you.

I get the walk-around and questions just about every time I stop to fuel-up, don't mind that a bit. Happened yesterday, "what kind of bike is that?" and "what cc is it?", always "that must be a fast bike, it certainly sounds fast".

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
When people prompt me to stunt, I look at them and shake my head. If they're cool they'll shrug their should and I'll give 'em a thumbs up, if they're stupid they'll either get mad or blow you off. No worries. If I had a more powerful bike, I migth acquiesce to their requests.... :D Which is why I ride a 250.... :p

Just the other day a guy decided to cuss me out at a stop light for weaving back and forth in my lane while jammin to music. After 2 or 3 times trying to answer his rhetorical questions I realized he was just wanting to vent. As the light turned green I smiled at him, and yelled above his voice: "Thanks for your concern, have a nice day", and proceeded to do the exact same thing, only more so, until he turned off.... He was driving an older suzuki cross-over, and I would judge him at about 5'6" or so. People who think everybody has to suffer because they have a miserable life are laughable. But I guess, if it gives them something other than the mundane to deal with, I'll play.... :p

Onslaught, good for you on the compliments, you've put a lot of money into that bike....

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I'm a cager. I had a dude in a Harley pull up next to me, pull out his man boob and show me his nipple ring. I can't get the sight out of my brain. How many times does that happen?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
virtualmatrix258 said:
I'm a cager. I had a dude in a Harley pull up next to me, pull out his man boob and show me his nipple ring. I can't get the sight out of my brain. How many times does that happen?
That is freaking random!!!

He must of liked you! ............... its the hair. lol

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
virtualmatrix258 said:
To you, probably a lot!

When I had my tricked out Ute, people used to give me heaps on the road, thinking they could take me... they were wrong. But since I got the bike no one has even once tried to give me crap. I behave on the roads these days anyway, save the sillyness for the race track.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
having so many 'boy racers' over here i get this problem all the time. normally they want races, but its a shame because its not like they are even in good cars, normally ones like old battered renault clios or for fiestas.
As onslaught does i just put room inbetween me and them. (its not like its hard)

best car ive ever had harass me was a 350z, but you can guess what happened there :)

Spooph get a 600 and wheelie everywhere!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm with you Felix. It must be different over here for us.

I got harrassed a lot while driving in my past 3 cars. People wanted to race all the time or want to see burnouts or just hear the turbos wind up etc.

Now on the bike I get nothing except the occasional extended glance. That's a good thing though.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I find it completely different here in Connecticut, USA.. this whole season I have only had one other kid in a nicer sedan make fun of me for driving a 250, and had words to the side of the road with a driver of a raised cherokee who could have absolutely taken out me and my friend on his R6 driving at a VERY leisure pace ( second day of his license) down a nice, peaceful route. I can tell you this; I do not like fighting (aside from sanctioned brawls, UFC stuff etc.) very much at all, but I never wanted to punch someone right in the mouth before as I did this moron.

Everything else was compliments, questions, and thumbs up/waves from riders!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Most biker chicks are hot until they remove their helmets. Like walking behind a chick you think is hot, then she turns around and she's not. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts