Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day guys. I should have actually joined this a year ago..
Bought a 08/09 Blue Ninja 250R in January '09

Just traded up to a green '09 ZX6R Ninja

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice trade. ;D

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KICK HIM OUT!!!!!!!

oh wait ......... what ........ we cant ............. why!

anyways Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
spooph said:
welcome, nice bike! So why join now?
Because I told him to ABOUT A YEAR AGO! :p

Nice to finally have you here bro, spooph be nice, we used to work for the same company years ago....

When are we going riding! (apart from when the rain stops!)

There is a All Bike drag day on the 13th if you are keen? Good place to have a play at over 200kph! There will be a guy there who will be running low 10's on your exact bike... I'm hoping for flat 11 or cracking into the 10s.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
welcome man!! they are very cool bikes and very powerful!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Felix said:
There will be a guy there who will be running low 10's on your exact bike.

Felix
Someones got tickets on themselves!!!! Or he's got the keys to SWE37's bike!!!

Welcome to the site SWE, nice looking RX7 in the shed there too!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
ok, so who's is that??

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Sorry, I didn't mean to be mean, I really was just wondering what the story was, otherwise I wouldn't have welcomed the dude! Sheesh.

So, welcome, glad to have you here!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
spooph said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to be mean, I really was just wondering what the story was, otherwise I wouldn't have welcomed the dude! Sheesh.

So, welcome, glad to have you here!
Thats ok, just don't do it again! :p

I told him about the site before he bought his bike, and told him to come see and read and definitely join once he got the bike. But alas he is a slacker :p

Felix

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
better late than never! Always good to have more peeps on! Now we have to motivate him to start posting....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL I actually think I did join about 14 months ago but moved to a house with no internet so my membership expired or something.
As for the trading, I was extremely happy with the 250R but it was time for more power. As some of you noticed the car in the background is my imported FC RX7 GTR & I'm always looking for more power. Had it about 7 years now I think after trading a s13 Silvia Turbo. It used to be my life until I discovered the Ninjas now it just sits in the garage...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Also, Felix I actually have that weekend off so I might take you up on the drag day. I'll have to take the long way to & from work over the next week to get that first 1000km over & done with :/

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
long range forecast says it's gonna rain all month. I think I'm a jinx. Maybe no ride till Apr or May...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts