Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I bought another bike, a project bike. 1998 CBR600 F3, cost me $500 bucks. Here is how it looks:

Planning to do 01-06 CBR600 F4i conversion, all black, gonna be like this in the end:

Although I might do 01+ CBR600RR tail, it would look alot sharper I think

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She is all naked now, doesnt even look like the pictures at all. I cleaned the carbs, new oil, filter, spark plugs, etc. Doing valve adjustment on it tomorrow after work probably

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Running rough hence why I'm doing the valve adjustment on it. I was going to today since I got all my shims in but it rained all day. She probably wont be 100% how I want it until sometime spring time, I work too much and barely have any time to do anything mon-sat. I plan to get all the parts I want over the winter and take a week off in mid April like I always do to work on all the bikes/cars I got.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ended up selling it. Gonna get something else in spring to join the 250R.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Muyo said:
Ended up selling it. Gonna get something else in spring to join the 250R.
AWWWW!

Make a profit for yourself? Was a beast of a bike, If I could get it running smooth it'd be mine all dayyy!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea sold it for 4 times for what I bought it for, and used the money to pay off the Ninja with what I had left over to pay for it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
wow.. I think I would consider 4X buying price a SLIGHT profit, eh? That is a better reward than fixing it up, imo!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts