#1 ·
Heres my bike, just picked her up

2010 Ninja 250R
Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator
Dynamic Moto Power Integrated Tail Light
Kawasaki Factory Rear Seat Cowl

See less See more
#5 ·
Very Nice Scarmack, is that the Island Metallic Blue? If so, thats the same as my 650R, but it looks totally different!

#8 ·
Here you go, but yes it is in bright sunshine and done with a compact camera!!

#9 ·
I would say they are pretty close, yours is brighter in the photo, mine is just the opposite. Very under exposed and dark so it has a deeper blue look.

Here a day time (cell phone) just as I got it home

couple hours later :D

Photos don't do any justice though. Every photo has different shades of colors which makes it look different, White balances are off, hue and saturations can vary depending on the cameras.

#13 ·
Looking good Scarmack! I will *never* get tired of seeing these 250s profiled from the side. Simply gorgeous.

Congrats for your new bike..Blue Kawasaki Ninja 250R is beauty color.Usually people go for black or red color, but for me blue ninja 250r is the best color.also green one is not bad for Ninja..Enjoy your Ninja ride safely..
Recalling last fall when I was in the market...I met with 3 private sellers. One had a Red Ninja, one had a Black, and one had a green. The green Ninja was roughly 10 miles from me and had less than 2000 miles on it. The red and black ones were both closer to 8/9000 miles (I don't remember exactly) and much farther away...but I wanted to see them because I didn't want green. LIME GREEN....I was like "that's horrible".

So I saw the black one first, then the red...and between those two I had choosen the red, to the point where I had told the guy I'd be back during the weekend with my Dad so he could drive it home (I wasn't yet licensed). This was on a Wednesday. So Friday comes along and out of sheer curiosity I got ahold of the seller of the green ninja. I met with her about 30 minutes later and fell in love (with the bike...but she was cute too). That Kawasaki green had me at hello. Sold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.