Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still cant belive this Blink is back!! But Im kinda disapointed tho.... I really like Angels and Airwaves Ive really gotten into their music.. But Tom said it himself that this wasnt the end of AvA and that they would never stop making music so thats a relief. They wont be releasing their new album until early 2010 along with their motion picture I-Empire.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Lime, I am glad you are happy !!

I checked out their Youtube and they are listed as Punk.. They seem more alternative?? yes no?? what is your opinion??
I know they call it punk but.
Punk to me is clash, dead kennedy's social dist. Maybe I am just too old school.

Funny enough lately I am into rap and hip hop which I though I would NEVER listen to. times a changing !!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Yes I love that Flo Rider CD you loaned me!!!! Virt you changed my life!!

yes I like rap if it isn't too freakin angry. Happy rap.!! so I would say girly rap!

I also like 14th century choral masses, old pop, 40's punk etc.. so a bit eclectic.

·
Registered
41 Posts
AWESOME is all i have to say i have never seen them in concert and was soo upset when they "broke up" now i might get to see them. I have been seriously waiting for this to happen for years.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ive seen AvA 3 times and they put on a pretty good show. But before the breakup of Blink I always wanted to see them... But I guess the reunion is a good thing cause now I will get the chance again to see them live. Yeah AvA is leaned more toward the Alternative and not punk from my point of view. Yeah their music is a little different but thats the whole reason I like them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
speaking of reunions, Phish is back together and just had their first shows last week. I hope I'm not the only hippy crap jam band fan here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts