Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure this is a safe spot to post all of the different looks and mods I have had on my bike from the beginning to the future.

I will start with the 'most recent' which is still about a month old and doesn't have the BRT_tis switch or the c/f spool sliders on it. Followed by my bike in completely stock stage. Followed by all sorts of different looks it has had at one point or another.

Present Day (10/22/10):

Cool New "Ninja 250R" Logo Red Chrome Wheelstripes

About three weeks back:

Completely Stock/Day I Bought:

It's look a WHIIIILE Back:

Progressing Towards Present Day:

Fun Pictures *Friends and Bike/Myself and Bike*

Will edit this thread all the time, but this will be the start here. Everyone should have a thread like this! ;D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Felix said:
Looking good!

Are you going full matt?

Felix
No, more than likely I am going to just get a new paint job on the two lower fairings. The reason they are flat black ATM is after my drop, plus the driveway drop of the previous owner, it had scratches all over. I sanded it down with very light grit and sprayed it. Since it didn't come out looking too bad, I do not mind it until I have the funds to either buy new fairings or get a paint job back to the stock black, or go all out and paint the whole bike a new color.

·
Registered
379 Posts
A totally matt black bike would look pretty good I reckon. The Ducati 848 Evo is available in matt black. Might be the new trend.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think personally I'd love it, the problem is- I gotta sell this bike one day, and if that is not their taste, poof!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Geez! Hot stuff!
I'm going back to my dealer right now and demanding to know why I wasn't offered those ornaments in my options package. I got ripped off! ;)
Great looking bike btw. I too love that matt black look.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
crushedcamber said:
wow! my 250 didnt come with ornaments like that when i bought it, thats why i upgraded to the zed 1k. :p
Over compensating again big lil bro??!!! :p

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I always thought red on black was a nice touch. My favorite solid color is silver but if I had to go two-toned, it'd definitely be red on black. Bike looks great...idk how I missed this thread.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
;) I love you all...

and very nice bike. I do still enjoy the sex appeal of the 250 and i still try to push them onto new riders.

my friend meghan wants one and her so called "friend" says youll outgrow it in a month... ignorant people! For the record i had mine for a year, and only upgraded for speed reasons, i loved my 250...

ps... more pics if ya can. great bike. :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
crushedcamber said:
;) I love you all...

and very nice bike. I do still enjoy the sex appeal of the 250 and i still try to push them onto new riders.

my friend meghan wants one and her so called "friend" says youll outgrow it in a month... ignorant people! For the record i had mine for a year, and only upgraded for speed reasons, i loved my 250...

ps... more pics if ya can. great bike. :)
agreed with every statement

1 - 20 of 32 Posts