Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8) I bought a 5 foot by 2 inch strip of black reflector tape at Canadian Tire for $15. Having removed the red and amber reflectors from my bike, I wanted something for improved nightime visibilty. I put strips on my front forks, swingarms, tail fender, and then did a little cutom designed Ninja art on the right side. I like the tape because it is blacked out, but reflects bright silver against a light.

·
Registered
256 Posts
oooohhh! nice idea! looks really cool. can you get it in big sheets? it would be cool to make a custom design with it so your whole bike lights up in front of cars headlights... is there a law against that? :p

G

·
Nice, I'm all for black on black w/ black trim.

I'm removing my reflectors on the cbr today, this could be an option. Good find.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More black reflectors... I added some black on black reflective graphics to my shiny, but otherwise very plain, helmet. Stealth by day and glow by night.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry Rev, I don't know. It was a scrap of material I got from work, about 4 inches wide and 2 feet long. The stuff I put on the bike I bought retail, called SafeTape, made in Canada by a company called Alpena. It comes in lots of colours, but the widest I've seen is 2 inches.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.