Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A funny thing happened on my way to work this morning:

First rule: Never cross a black cat's path (me being the black cat), bad luck will ensue.

Second rule: Don't go 65 in a 50 w/ unmarked patrol cars around, big mistake.

The story:

So I'm riding to work like normal (for me) haha, and I see a red van coming up on me pretty fast so I know he's speeding. Zooms past me like he's going to a fire (I'm sure the officer will be asking that question) haha. As soon as he passes me, I look over and see an unmarked patrol car coming in the opposite direction, oops. Right away I know this is going to be interesting, drama, yeah.

A minute or two later, I look in my rear-view and there he is (dodge charger) coming up fast on my ass, that was a fast u-turn. Someone is attracting the wrong kind of attention (not me for a change) haha. I slow up a little, take my left hand off the bar and put it on my hip, letting the cop know I'm not changing lanes for you, go around me, he does.

He zooms up the van's butt and lights him up to pull over, the PA guy (Pennsylvanian driver) dips on the cop and turns off the highway, funny as shit. The cops stops hard in the fast lane at an intersection, wow, I have to avoid running into the back of the police car, jeez. Then the cop gets his man on the side street.

Very interesting morning commute ..................... enjoy the video.

[url]http://contour.com/stories/cops-on-location-clip[/URL]

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I know he wasn't running, but it was funny cause it made the cop look like a fool.

I think the cop was doing his duty. I don't give cops the thumbs up that often, but I will it this case. :thumb:

I don't have the editing skills to put this vid clip on the "tube". (damn contour files)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Haha!! Lucky escape! I like the way you look to the side and then try and race the fuzzy lil fella!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha!! Lucky escape! I like the way you look to the side and then try and race the fuzzy lil fella!!

Yeah, who does he think he is? Trying to get the jump on me, then trying to out run me too, good luck with that buddy. lol

I just shake my head, unbelieveable. He must be a stunt squirrel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.