Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I would look up reviews on it. See if its quality n what others say about it. I bought a two bros. carbon fibre only to find out that due to vibrations n heat they can crack. Emailed two bros n all they said was like every other muffler repack at 3000-5000 miles. No straight answer there.

·
Registered
615 Posts
indyjoe7 said:
I would look up reviews on it. See if its quality n what others say about it. I bought a two bros. carbon fibre only to find out that due to vibrations n heat they can crack. Emailed two bros n all they said was like every other muffler repack at 3000-5000 miles. No straight answer there.
Has it cracked yet? I wouldn't worry about it until it happens. That's the exhaust i plan on buying at some point or another as well

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
It's a tough one, either you take the chance n buy it n get screwed, or u miss out on a good opportunity. Unless time is on your side n u can try to find out from someone.
Try to get ahold of Blueghost on here, he is extremely knowledgeable.
N i thought u was the intelligent one.....:whistling::whistling:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I can't find a damn thing about these systems. You'd figure they would at least have a website! I can't even find that!

Sent from my iPad using New Ninja
That could be a sign! Sometimes u have to watch, some places have no quality control, they use inferior materials to produce their products. There is no quality control, while on the outside the product looks good, after prolonged use things start to fall apart.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
That could be a sign! Sometimes u have to watch, some places have no quality control, they use inferior materials to produce their products. There is no quality control, while on the outside the product looks good, after prolonged use things start to fall apart.
Think i'd be going with something that a lot of people have good reviews about.....:thumb::thumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.