Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the sun came out today we did a little bike maintenace.

Virt , here is a pic of my old school BMX 24" Champion that is older than you :

also in attendence is TR's Kona and Mountain cycle. we each have Haro Mountian bikes that did not get to come out today. TR also has a schwinn that is older than Virt also haha!
Post your bikes!!! the other kind

·
Registered
267 Posts
Re: Bikes... the other kind

that mountain cycle looks badass....almost looks like a motorcycle, just missing something....oh yea, an engine. seriously though, with the fairings and the rear that looks like a swing arm it does resember a dirtbike, but then the rotors look way too small. nice collection zartan and tr

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts

Zartan that champion is so hawt! That frame makes so much sense, I dont know why they changed it. I see almost every week someone at the park bend their frame, if our bikes only had a nice bar in the middle of the frame you wouldnt see that. Oh, I bet that thing FLIES when its tempted...those thin wheels cupped with the longer body style...oooh hehe.

TR, that is one sick bike brother! Looks expensive, I'd be afraid to ride it lol. So you do some serious biking eh?

I'll post some new pics of my subrosa tomorrow, I had them on photobucket but I had to get rid of some pictures to make room for the bike week pictures. I need to wash and wax it as well, especially after I got it fixed. But I'm still waiting on my sealed bearings because I peddle too much (so my bike mechanic tells me lol)

·
4,853 Posts

I just took this, should've done it when the sun was out...but I was sleeping lol.

ah, the potted plants, mostly aloe as you can see, because i'm always burning myself or scraping skin off my hide lol. Now, if there was only a superglue tree!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Virt that is so nice!! only one brake? no front??

BG you really modded that out!!! amazing

·
4,853 Posts

Thank you!

Yeah no front brake, just back and next week after the bearing overhaul i'm also making it a gyro, probably replace the pads. I also have an off road front tire I have to change out and make street spec. I havent been on it in a week, it needs my attention lol.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Virt A ebay auction just finished for frame only like my champion. clean like mine , chrome $ 550.00 frame only .....Yikes.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

that is why they are ...the other kind.... ::)

Wow, thats saying something! I bet that baby would kick ass at the park.
maybe if you rode it .. not me . but you would have to wear your michelin man suit and your new helmet :)

·
4,853 Posts

Yeah thats pretty bad jester. You say "pics or it didnt happen" when someone says "i went for a visectomy and I came home with a vagina" not pictures of a vaccum dude ahaha.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.