Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys... DON'T buy these lights! The quality of craftsmanship on the spacers for the lights is absolutely ridiculous for the price you pay ($60). The lights and housings themselves are of decent quality, but like I said... The stupid mounts are ridiculous. I don't have them on the bike yet, but I'll give you guys a write up and pictures when I do. I've also got some gixxer mirrors with turn signals and some of the new WoodCraft clip ons, so I'll have pictures of all that at the same time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks for the warning! They should fit like a glove for $60.There are a lot of cheaper ones out there. some pics would be nice too. I want to see your clip-ons bro!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anything fits man, just depends on how much work you're willing to do to it to make it fit correctly. ;)

darkhorse mounted a set of zx14 (I think) mirrors on his bike, and said that it was easy enough to do. It'll take drilling a new hole (or two, depending on the off-set of the mirrors) and welding a new tab on the fairing support, under the nose piece. Then it'd just be a matter of wiring and adjusting the mirrors so they fit you. :)

I should have them installed sometime this week... But we'll see how the weather plays out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ill have a go whats the worse that can go wrong ha ha ill end up making a balls of it, Ill just find a nice set a go from there dont forget the pics :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts