Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure the title says it all damn cagwrs skammed on their brakes at the bottom of the on ramp locked up the brakes doing 45 bike went down and slid into the ladies car I went iver the high side landing in my left side sliding on my back .... dislocated my left pinky, strained tendants in my left shoulder and road rash from the leather sliding up.. pist pics later ... bikes in impound was spewing oil the lady whose car the bike hit gave me a lift off the eway til the cops got to me so havent seen her kinda scared too cop said shes repairable but well see ... im walking away with minor injuries as opposed to what could have been thank god for padded leather and helmets... ride safe all!!!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im sure the title says it all damn cagwrs skammed on their brakes at the bottom of the on ramp locked up the brakes doing 45 bike went down and slid into the ladies car I went iver the high side landing in my left side sliding on my back .... dislocated my left pinky, strained tendants in my left shoulder and road rash from the leather sliding up.. pist pics later ... bikes in impound was spewing oil the lady whose car the bike hit gave me a lift off the eway til the cops got to me so havent seen her kinda scared too cop said shes repairable but well see ... im walking away with minor injuries as opposed to what could have been thank god for padded leather and helmets... ride safe all!!!
Did I mention im sore as a mother ****er

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yo guys since theres nothing to see with the strained tendants and dislocated pinky heres my new helmet thank god I was wearin it and my road rash my icon leather was unscaved.... but heres the pics earl no asscrack commentseven though I knw u will as you cant contain yourself...

Skin Shoulder Neck Eyelash Sleeve

Helmet Sports gear Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Personal protective equipment

Automotive lighting Camera accessory Camera lens Cameras & optics Audio equipment

Sleeve Automotive lighting Automotive tire Finger Bumper

Remember guys and gals wear your brain buckets and leathers I dont think id be arounf if it wasnt for my lid ride safe keep up in maintenance and just be safe pleeease I can emphasize enough no I have to get it out of impound and assess the damage she will be rebuilt but my bavk kills more than usual I dont have normal dexterity of my pinky and my shoulder.... wear proper riding gear and helmet.. whichbpusses me off that I have to go buy a new 200 helmet but atleats my 500 dollar leather was good... the point here is be safe ans earl says cager are unpredictable and that what happened. .. on the plus side yay meds on the down side 1100 is down because of the short and I dont know the extent of the 93zx6e just please from all of us here ride wise ride safe be on the defensive and watch for cagers as the dint watch for you..... I should be ok in 2 weeks if you care but anyways figured id share photos and beg for ur safety if u wanna get crazy theres a time and plce just remember shiney sidr up and good tires are key ebough rambling im high on meds but damnit RIDE SAFEYES THOSE ARE ME AND REAL SHOWS THE ROADRASH AND my 3 month old helmet is trashed id rather see you all without accidwnts but it happens be prepared and wear the eight equipment it could save your life lije it did mine today ride safe and straight talkntonya guys tomorrow unfortunately I nwont be riding for a couple months

Attachments

·
1,458 Posts
Yo guys since theres nothing to see with the strained tendants and dislocated pinky heres my new helmet thank god I was wearin it and my road rash my icon leather was unscaved.... but heres the pics earl no asscrack commentseven though I knw u will as you cant contain yourself... Remember guys and gals wear your brain buckets and leathers I dont think id be arounf if it wasnt for my lid ride safe keep up in maintenance and just be safe pleeease I can emphasize enough no I have to get it out of impound and assess the damage she will be rebuilt but my bavk kills more than usual I dont have normal dexterity of my pinky and my shoulder.... wear proper riding gear and helmet.. whichbpusses me off that I have to go buy a new 200 helmet but atleats my 500 dollar leather was good... the point here is be safe ans earl says cager are unpredictable and that what happened. .. on the plus side yay meds on the down side 1100 is down because of the short and I dont know the extent of the 93zx6e just please from all of us here ride wise ride safe be on the defensive and watch for cagers as the dint watch for you..... I should be ok in 2 weeks if you care but anyways figured id share photos and beg for ur safety if u wanna get crazy theres a time and plce just remember shiney sidr up and good tires are key ebough rambling im high on meds but damnit RIDE SAFEYES THOSE ARE ME AND REAL SHOWS THE ROADRASH AND my 3 month old helmet is trashed id rather see you all without accidwnts but it happens be prepared and wear the eight equipment it could save your life lije it did mine today ride safe and straight talkntonya guys tomorrow unfortunately I nwont be riding for a couple months
glad your ok buddy!!!! Rest up. Heal up. Get back out there. Have u ever wrecked before?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
glad your ok buddy!!!! Rest up. Heal up. Get back out there. Have u ever wrecked before?
Yea but not to this extent I have to get it out of the impound to assess the damage and work on finding that short in the zx11 and order a fairing kit for that and the 600 but the 6 was dumping oil after the wreck but she will be rebuilt 100% and customized while im at it and to be honeat im sore as shit thank god I had a good icon leather and helmet... leather didnt get a scratch but rode up hense thebroad rash

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Ur such a sissy......:facepalm:
I'll text later....:thumb:
U were looking at chics and wasn't paying attention.....:rolleyes:
Admit it.....:popcorn:
AssCrack.....there i said it.....:flowers:

NNnnn that's not road rash.....

I get those from when ur girl spanks me too.....:facepalm:
She a little rough.......:thumb:

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Looks like minor damage a fairing kit some light and im goos
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............:facepalm:
We can't have u back on the road.......:nonono:
Ur a danger to society..........:whistling:
Hell.... u can't even send a text message with real words in it......:eek:

I'm calling the Detroit Police right now......:thumb:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.