Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's bike week here in my area this week, and spring break, and Easter. But back to bike week, too bad 90-95% of all the bikes will be Harleys or cruisers. :rolleyes:

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Don't get Virt started on Bike Week... seems to bring in quite a few 'characters' to his Inn :D

Felix
Now we have French Canadian bikers coming in asking where the bikes are at...

Granted they're cleaner bikers but I think the vibrations of the Ye 'Ole Harleys have scrambled the brains of the rider. Off by about a month I'd say lol. Don't get me wrong I love the old Harleys, quite good bikes but now they're just for show ponies and the riders are just wannabe cowboy pirates with horrible attitudes.

Okay I'm done.

Sport Bike Wednesdays are fun though :thumb:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's fun to pass them all, lol, slow pokies, haha. And leave'em stuck in traffic or at a stop light. I left a cop at a light yesterday, him and me waiting for green, first one to 55mph wins. I won, damn I've got some nerve but I just couldn't resist. Then he passed me speeding by at like 65-70 so I ducked in behind him.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No pics, sorry. Not attending and no desire to do so. Went last year, lame as hell. :rolleyes: Wish I had been recording the cop race though, darn. I don't record when the sun drops too low.

Now if I attend a sportbike rally/show, there will be lots of pics and confetti. :popcorn:

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
No pics, sorry. Not attending and no desire to do so. Went last year, lame as hell. :rolleyes: Wish I had been recording the cop race though, darn. I don't record when the sun drops too low.

Now if I attend a sportbike rally/show, there will be lots of pics and confetti. :popcorn:
You really started a thread "Bike week 2011" but no pictures?

So misleading!!! :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Can I change the name to "A Bike Week full of Harleys sucks ass"? Done. Well maybe not since I recently commented in another post, I "officially" can not edit a post after x number of days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.