Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

Should NewNinja.com Have a BOTM Contest?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I didn't understand the question

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was inspired by the High Miler's Club post by BlueGhost (that rhymed) to ask, should newninja have a BOTM contest?

I know there's a large amount of the same motorcycle owned by the members here, but everyone does something different, plus the contest could be open to guys like me and felix and R6 who have different bikes, and guys like Jester and others who maybe riding around in something different. I think it would be cool to have the winner be featured in like a sidebar or something all month like I said with that high miler contest I proposed, cause that's a lot easier than having prizes, plus you get to be famous for a month! Anyway, just post your opinion, and maybe we could get somethign started in the future, and if not, this'll be an easy thread to view everyone's cool bikes!

So I'm gonna start it off, here's my almost completely stock ZZR, more mods in the mail and coming soon, but I wanted to put a pic up somewhere hehe.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
should it be a month? or fortnightly

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
How about a whole new section.
NewNinja.com AAA (Awards, Accomplishments, and Accolades)

within that section you can have:

High Milers
Iron Butters
Bike of the Month
MSF or other Safety Course Grads
Racers & Record Setters
Bike show participants & winners
New Bike Owners (upgraders)
Long Timers (total # of years riding)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You wacky BrAustritish

I like BlueGhosts Idea of the new section, just like one place where all the people who're good at what they do can come together and brag haha

·
Registered
45 Posts
how about somthing like the best looking bike and then another one thats like for the worst crashes haha i know mine would up there with the second one!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ok fellow riders Im in.....so where do we get started. I see only a few posts so far. I had an idea. We can have one of every color nominated, then choose the best one. That way everyone gets to see their color moto nominated and they would see the best of all colors making it tuff to decide. Do you smell what Im cookin

·
Registered
115 Posts
I see where you are going with this!!! We need some ground rules. Some BYLAWS. I did suggest we pick one "the best" of each color. Then take those 4 or 5 depending on if you us SE green as a different color. Now I am not trying to step on any toes. I just see that something was suggested and my mind started to run wild with ideas. I think that the Mods/Owner need to address this issue. I am not trying to impose anything. Is there a list of leadership somewhere?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Or bike of the quarter.
and just have one every 3 months.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts