Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its me again looking how to be more comfy on my ninja.
what is a good windscreen for cutting the wind? i find the wind to be a bother at around 60+ mph. im about 6'0" tall and 48" round....hehehe pretty hard getting under the stock windscreen?
what does everybody recommend?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
prometheus said:
its me again looking how to be more comfy on my ninja.
what is a good windscreen for cutting the wind? i find the wind to be a bother at around 60+ mph. im about 6'0" tall and 48" round....hehehe pretty hard getting under the stock windscreen?
what does everybody recommend?
um an aftermarket windscreen, like double bubble or something like that.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
lean forward... And I'm not kidding....

When I'm cruising at 70mph, I lean forward heavily and "surf" on the wind - takes all the pressure and weight off your hands, and is quite comfortable. I couldn't do that with a bigger windscreen...

Other than that, I have no frame of reference in this topic so I'll just shut up....

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
That Laminar Touring LIP looks cool, but if I'm reading the instructions correctly, it goes on with a two way tape. I'm much more confident with bolt-on than stick-on. I'm very interested in Zero Gravity's touring windscreen. With that you can always go back to stock with relative ease I think.

Razorback, I'd LOVE to see some picks of your bike with the touring screen on??? So far, All I can find are pics that are close ups of the screen, I want to see the whole bike with the screen on.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm your size. I run the Sportisi windscreens that I sell. There are several DB screens out there. Having owned a ZG screen I can't give them an approval I had one before I teamed up with Sportisi and it cracked plus I have read other reports of them cracking. So my rec is anything other than a Zero G screen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts