Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just did the most extensive mod on my bike yet, rejet, I know, big deal, lol. I was a mechanic in many fields (weedeaters to D8 dozers) for many years. The most important things I kept in my toolbox for extensive work was... cheap ziplock baggies & a magic marker. As you pull nuts & bolts out put them in the baggies & write desciptions on them. It seems silly, but will save hours & frustration. Also, If you put them in a box as you pull them, then you know the order to put things back.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

I've got one of these, and I sit it down out of the way with the lid facing the same direction as the front of the bike... then when I take a fixing off the bike, say from the front left, it goes in the compartment at the front left. When I'm putting the bike back together I know its done when everything is gone, and if something is left over, at least I know where to look :D

I like the baggie idea, I think if I was doing a full strip down, or a rebuild over weeks instead of completing the task in a day I'd do something like this!

My 'best tool' is a milk crate I've had for over a decade! It takes a beating, gets kicked around, used as a seat, ladder, carry all, bike stand... you name it, bonus being it was 'free'.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.