Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy ladies and gentlemen, new member here, new rider as well. I have a 09 250 in Green that i picked up about 3 weeks ago. Im totally hooked on riding now :p and like most cant wait to start moding it and making it my own (already installed a Werks eliminator and its looks great).

SO Iv been getting to know the search button on the forum here, but im just trying to narrow down which installs will provide more power for my green goblin (most bang for my buck) ?????

Thanks, BC

·
Registered
66 Posts
I love my $36 exhaust that I made with the instructions on this site. For $36 it's a pretty good increase in power, however if you want to spend more money I would go with the Area-P exhaust. They're sick!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Shimming also boosts the midrange, for a very small outlay if your mechanically minded. helps with any exhaust mod.

·
Registered
161 Posts
BRT TIS will give you the most noticeable difference. Then a full exhaust I have a group buy for $260 for full exhausts on ninjette right now.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Booter Crunk said:
Howdy ladies and gentlemen, new member here, new rider as well. I have a 09 250 in Green that i picked up about 3 weeks ago. Im totally hooked on riding now :p and like most cant wait to start moding it and making it my own (already installed a Werks eliminator and its looks great).

SO Iv been getting to know the search button on the forum here, but im just trying to narrow down which installs will provide more power for my green goblin (most bang for my buck) ?????

Thanks, BC
dynojet, gives 2hp + the 1hp from the exaust (36$ muffler an) now you just added about 10% more power

for around 100$ not bad at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ztrack i did a lil research and i like what your saying, the BRT TIS moves for about $300 right? and could you tell me more about this group buy on the exhaust, cause at that price its a steal! - thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright so if i wanted to run a jet kit which would be best keeping in mind im now doing a full exhaust and the BRT TIS ignition, and i guessing ti would b worth while to do the air filter aswell, but which would b most suited???

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
you cal all squeeze more power out the carbies...but me....I ALREADY HAVE MY 33BHP WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT MORE POWERFUL :(

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
thats expensive thoughhhh! i havnt got the money to get one of those...but its something to save up for!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Order it through your work!!! Big discounts remember!!!!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Re: Best power boosting options for reasonable $$ ???

the power commsnder changes the amount of fuel for a given RPM. Like changing jets in a carb. They will not do anything with the ignition system.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts