Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this jacket and had to have it... reminded me of the late 80's & 90's. Kind of like the Geico commercial with the two cavemen riding their sport bikes.

All my friends call me the white Fresh Prince of Blaire... but there is no doubt you will see me on the road therefore, best motorcycle jacket ever.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
im sorry but that is NOT the best jacket ever...

aside from your in my opinion "tacky sytle"

Leather is the best in an accident. that jacket will tear to shreds and along with it your skin.

Leather is all ill wear and for good reasons, now you may be hotter on a summer day but if an accident does occur you know you will walk away without skin graphs!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
scooter, AWESOME JACKET MAN! Talk about being visible! People are sure to see you with that on! Besides, I bet it's comfortable as hell! It looks all soft and nice and stuff. The field armor is really good, for your core, but it does still leave your arms, and most importantly your elbows exposed. So I say grab some elbow guards, and wear your gloves as I'm sure you are, and you'll be the safest, stylin' dude out there! :p By they way, I want a picture of you rockin this on your ninja! :p

Needless to say, I do agree with Crushed, there is nothing better than leather for road rash, but if you've got your "scrape points" covered (elbows, wrists, shoulders - all the bony protruding parts), then rock that 90's neon goodness right there! And Will Smith is just a BA in my mind.... :)

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree nothing better than leather but I'm on a tight budget, sorry I do have the field armor elbow pads and knee guards I strap on under my clothes :) and for the summer I wear a Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket... Just sometimes want to wear something else

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
I guess I will give you my opinion.

Well the jacket I definitely would look at you. So you will be seen.

As for that ICON back protector its not even CE certified, a lot of squids where it. Just because it looks good and it cheap. But hey its better than nothing.

I hope you keep your girl. lol

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OMG! I didn't know that the icon wasn't certified I got it as a gift from my girl because I was complaining for something that would work under a winter jacket cuz my joe rocket was not going to fly for the winter. The guys at cycle gear suggested it.

I wanted another one like what you got crzysk but it was a gift :(

I will be looking into something else to beef up my protection because half the drivers in Fresno are uninsured and the other half suck at driving.

and Delta, my girl hates it when I wear that jacket... I only wear it on certain occasions, mostly for a laugh.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Delta107 said:
2 things come to my mind about that jacket
1. He a 40 year old virgin still living in moms basement
2. He is a childish manboy
To answer you D

1.) Lost my virginity at 15 to a senior (in high school not a senior citizen... ewww) and that opened a big can of worms that I now regret.
2.) No man boy, just secure with my sexuality not to be deterred by a color. Some fellas my not be as secure :0

anyhow with all aside, an expensive jacket for cheap and get a couple of laughs with my buddies... Priceless! just trying to pass on the laughs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.