Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin at some full exhaust . For my ninja zx6r 2009. What would be the absolute best one ? I'm just looking for most HP increase . Would like a good LOUD loud loud loud sound. My m4 slip on is awesome but there'd be much more power with full system. Duh :)

· Registered
2,270 Posts
grover89 said:
Lookin at some full exhaust . For my ninja zx6r 2009. What would be the absolute best one ? I'm just looking for most HP increase . Would like a good LOUD loud loud loud sound. My m4 slip on is awesome but there'd be much more power with full system. Duh :)
If you get a full system you will definitely need a power commander 5 to get it all adjusted properly ,I have de-cat k+n and pc5 and mines around 116bhp at back wheel and abit more when you add in ram air when moving I've seen some with the same mods make couple horse power more but my fuelling is almost perfect making throttle response awesome,I'd like a set of race headers as these will free up a few more horsepower but I might not necessarily notice it ,going faster means needing to brake better and getting the suspension set up to cope !

1,465 Posts
Full system akro and full system two brothers make the biggest hp on dyno ive seen but pc v is a must as well as a good air filter. Im not partial to anyone brand because they are virtually the same. Two brothers is deeper and 1hp gain over the akro system. Two brothers is louder than akro Looks are both good on them. Hope this belps

· Registered
2,270 Posts
byte2022 said:
Full system akro and full system two brothers make the biggest hp on dyno ive seen but pc v is a must as well as a good air filter. Im not partial to anyone brand because they are virtually the same. Two brothers is deeper and 1hp gain over the akro system. Two brothers is louder than akro Looks are both good on them. Hope this belps
I think the two brothers stuff is ugly and not very well made ,akrapovic is a lot better looking but def quieter than most unless you are running a full spec race bike ,I can't see that two bros makes more power than akrapovic either as the majority of race teams use akrapovic yoshimura or arrow systems haven't seen one factory team use two brothers stuff apart from motocross

1,465 Posts
Morgan i definitely Get what you're saying about the Akro pipe being more than the two brothers and two brothers not being on the racetrack but you have to remember those bikes are on the race track are nothing like the bike you have and dyno number dont lie. I agree they could be made a little better but the produce numbers.

· Registered
32 Posts
I have had three Two Brother's now. I love the low growl they have, and I now have the Black carbon on my 10R. Canister alone, gave me a 8 HP boost, and with PC V, and filter, a 13 HP bump. Now putting 180 at the rear wheel...

The carbon finish and craftsmanship is awesome!

Didn't want the bigger Akro canister they have for my bike, and the Taylormade system didn't fit well at all, so they refunded me.

Maybe just my liking is the Two Brothers....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.