Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my bike over to show my friend, and made the stupid decision to let him ride it (after he assured me he had ridden them before) :facepalm: and to make a long story short, he took off too fast and slid it a little bit. The handlebar on the right side is bent a little bit, just enough so that the throttle does not spring back like it used to, it just stays there. Also the turn signal is smashed, and the muffler and side fairing has scratches. i am running low on money at the moment, so i am wondering which i should fix first, cause i cant do them all at once. I have been riding it around and it is still working alright.

·
Registered
62 Posts
John S said:
So I took my bike over to show my friend, and made the stupid decision to let him ride it (after he assured me he had ridden them before) :facepalm: and to make a long story short, he took off too fast and slid it a little bit. The handlebar on the right side is bent a little bit, just enough so that the throttle does not spring back like it used to, it just stays there. Also the turn signal is smashed, and the muffler and side fairing has scratches. i am running low on money at the moment, so i am wondering which i should fix first, cause i cant do them all at once. I have been riding it around and it is still working alright.
Make him fix it!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, i went there today and ordered a new handlebar and turn signal, $119 and my dad will be able to replace my front seals eventually, also i am going to go on a lds mission in a year, so i will replace the fairings right before i sell the bike, so i can sell it for more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.