Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm trying to prep my bike for the race season coming up.
Just inherited a brand new race suit so I'll be able to get licensed up soon :dance:

Been looking at belly pans for the bike so that it's raceable
Only ones I can find are part of the hotbodies race fairing set, which I don't really want to buy right now.
I found one other but it looks like cheap garbage.
Anyone know of any others that are a good price or perhaps has made there own (fiberglass or otherwise) and can throw me some tips?

Also heard of one made by sportisi but cant find it anywhere...

· Registered
1,795 Posts
I got one from one of the Indonesian company's But I can t remember which one. You can use a turkey pan that is made of aluminum and hold it to the bottom of the engine with safety wire.

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha turkey pan nice. Not sure how tech would feel about that. Altho i may use one to help make a mold for fiberlassing one.
All i cud find on sharkskinz was a lower race fairing which im sure wont easily work with stock
Im thinking ill have to glass one just trying to think of a clean way of mounting it in there.
If you remember the company def give me a shout

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yah i saw that. I dont want to buy a full race set quite yet and i dont think the lower fairing would work with the stock ones
But i found out now that they aren't requiring a belly pan for the 250 so hopefully it'll stay that way and we'll see if down the road i get a race set

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.